Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Personalitypill]

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I found more and more proof that rapists are often chads.

In a research paper called The Undetected Rapist by David Lisak, it revealed the following:

"'Undetected rapists' have consistently been shown to more sexually active than other men. Apart from their sexually aggressive behavior, they engage in consensual and coercive sex far more often than is typical for men of their age group. Their sexual activity tends to be an important component of their identities. Thus, rather than being a product of a greater sex drive, their increased sexual activity appears to be driven by their view that if they are not very active then they are neither 'successful' nor adequate as men."

Now some bluepilled cuck might argue "silly little inkwell don't you know that they only have lots of sex to be adequate as men? :soy: " but the thing is is that many men who try to be extremely sexually active probably won't be that sexually active, and either will remain incel or will just be moderately sexually active. i'm sure many chads have lots of sex for this reason, given the pressure to have sex among men in society. So if rapists succeed at being much more sexually active than most men, then they're clearly chick magnet chads.

In the book Rape Investigation Handbook by John O. Savino and Brent E. Turvey, they showed studies showing how many rapists attract women and are sexually active with many women. "Groth (1979, p. 5) dispels the myth of the predominance of 'loner' and socially outcast rapists by explaining that 'one third of the offenders that we worked with were married and sexually active with their wives at the time of their assaults. . . . Of those offenders who were not married (that is, single, seperated, or divorced), the majority were actively involved in a variety of consenting sexual relationships with other persons at the time of their offenses." Also, "furthermore, Groth and Hobson (1983, p. 161), who studied 1,000 offenders over a 16-year period, found the following: 'All of the offenders we have seen were sexually active males involved in consensual relationships at the time of their offense. No one raped because he had no other outlet for his sexual needs."

I also have read that college athletes and frat boys are significantly more likely to perpetrate rape, sexual assault, or sexual coercion. 1 in 3 college rapes is done by a college athlete. Another study showed college athletes in a uni being responsible for 19% of sexual assaults and 35% of domestic assaults despite being only about 3% of the student population. Another study showed that 54% of college athletes reported perpetrating some form of sexual coercion. Sorority girls are also more likely to be victims of rape than other college girls.

It's not rape if it's a chad. It becomes "the one thay got away" in foids' minds.

I found more and more proof that rapists are often chads.

In a research paper called The Undetected Rapist by David Lisak, it revealed the following:

"'Undetected rapists' have consistently been shown to more sexually active than other men. Apart from their sexually aggressive behavior, they engage in consensual and coercive sex far more often than is typical for men of their age group. Their sexual activity tends to be an important component of their identities. Thus, rather than being a product of a greater sex drive, their increased sexual activity appears to be driven by their view that if they are not very active then they are neither 'successful' nor adequate as men."

Now some bluepilled cuck might argue "silly little inkwell don't you know that they only have lots of sex to be adequate as men? :soy: " but the thing is is that many men who try to be extremely sexually active probably won't be that sexually active, and either will remain incel or will just be moderately sexually active. i'm sure many chads have lots of sex for this reason, given the pressure to have sex among men in society. So if rapists succeed at being much more sexually active than most men, then they're clearly chick magnet chads.

In the book Rape Investigation Handbook by John O. Savino and Brent E. Turvey, they showed studies showing how many rapists attract women and are sexually active with many women. "Groth (1979, p. 5) dispels the myth of the predominance of 'loner' and socially outcast rapists by explaining that 'one third of the offenders that we worked with were married and sexually active with their wives at the time of their assaults. . . . Of those offenders who were not married (that is, single, seperated, or divorced), the majority were actively involved in a variety of consenting sexual relationships with other persons at the time of their offenses." Also, "furthermore, Groth and Hobson (1983, p. 161), who studied 1,000 offenders over a 16-year period, found the following: 'All of the offenders we have seen were sexually active males involved in consensual relationships at the time of their offense. No one raped because he had no other outlet for his sexual needs."

I also have read that college athletes and frat boys are significantly more likely to perpetrate rape, sexual assault, or sexual coercion. 1 in 3 college rapes is done by a college athlete. Another study showed college athletes in a uni being responsible for 19% of sexual assaults and 35% of domestic assaults despite being only about 3% of the student population. Another study showed that 54% of college athletes reported perpetrating some form of sexual coercion. Sorority girls are also more likely to be victims of rape than other college girls.

I thought most rapists would have been incels, since they are that desperate. Interesting find, I guess some level of psychopathy is also needed, and psychopaths tend to do better with women anyways.

I thought most rapists would have been incels, since they are that desperate. Interesting find, I guess some level of psychopathy is also needed, and psychopaths tend to do better with women anyways.
actually most rapists are not sadists. other than a poor-self image and tendency to violence, they are relatively normal in other aspects in life

Chad rapes foids because he knows he can get away with it because of his good looks.
Good looking = suffers from no consequences.

Chad rapes foids because he knows he can get away with it because of his good looks.

@JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @Personalityinkwell

Yet ugly men are depicted as rapists and potential rapists. JFL

Rapist chad has women writing him love letters in jail.

most chad rapists don't get reported

Ted bundy was a rock star due to his personality unironically

This is why rape is fake. The foids liked it. It just happened without their permission. To them it’s like getting free stuff. You didn’t ask for it but you got it anyway

This is why rape is fake. The foids liked it. It just happened without their permission. To them it’s like getting free stuff. You didn’t ask for it but you got it anyway
and i read many serial acquintance rapists (which most rapists are) tend to be highly charismatic

and i read many serial acquintance rapists (which most rapists are) tend to be highly charismatic
These so called rapists only get in trouble years later when the foid all of a sudden wants to claim that its rape

These so called rapists only get in trouble years later when the foid all of a sudden wants to claim that its rape
most of the respectful guys i meet are incel while all the sexist chads are slayers

Bluepillers: 37

Only Chad is entitled to sex.

Coulomb IQ

@RREEEEEEEEE thiughts?

high iq; rape is not bc of wanting sexual activity but rather expressing ones power over another