Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Personalitycels

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
We can ascend if we become bad boys.
Foids see you as a beta cuck if you're nice to them,forget surgeries and SEAmaxxing.
Over if you don't start abusing foids.
 20200513 233936

@Stutercel thoughts?

Foids see you as a beta cuck if you're nice to them,forget surgeries and SEAmaxxing.
View attachment 257706
@Stutercel thoughts?
I don't have a chance to be an abusive boyfriend because no female is attracted to my physiognomy.

What a faggot nigger cunt

I haven’t seen anything to convince foids actually want to be abused, just that they want the kind of men who are more likely to abuse them. It’s paradoxical yes but expecting any sense from a foid is stupid.

View attachment 257706
@Stutercel thoughts?
Cuck mod tried to silence me, thanks for reposting. I am not saying that lookism is false, What I was trying to say is that sociopathy and sadism is just as important, and is actually the only way an incels can ascend, think Harvey Weinstein.

Foods are very very attracted to sociopathy, even Elliot has foods wetting the floor for him. Every incels should try to sociopath max.
I haven’t seen anything to convince foids actually want to be abused, just that they want the kind of men who are more likely to abuse them. It’s paradoxical yes but expecting any sense from a foid is stupid.
Then you are blind

When I say sociopath max, I don't men pua or redpill. I MEAN, TRUE SOCIOPATH. SCIENCE has proven that sociopaths are actually normal people that have shut down their empathy.
Can relate

Some whores have a fetish tho
Every single fucking whore has that fetish. It is called being submissive.

Cuck mod tried to silence me, thanks for reposting. I am not saying that lookism is false, What I was trying to say is that sociopathy and sadism is just as important, and is actually the only way an incels can ascend, think Harvey Weinstein.

Foods are very very attracted to sociopathy, even Elliot has foods wetting the floor for him. Every incels should try to sociopath max.
I was being sarcastic boyo,there is no such thing as a personalitycel jfl
When I say sociopath max, I don't men pua or redpill. I MEAN, TRUE SOCIOPATH. SCIENCE has proven that sociopaths are actually normal people that have shut down their empathy.

Every single fucking whore has that fetish. It is called being submissive.
When darktriadmaxxing goes wrong...what do you think about Richard Ramirez?

Yes, There is and it is called "my boyfriend is too nice"

Woudlnt pick fights with any of the mods tbh, they are insanely ban happy, just treat them like you would cops, basically ignore them, mental_out and Master are the only exceptions tbh, theyre always nice AF

Ramirez sadism was too high

wait so there’s @stuttercel and @Stutercel ? I’m seeing double man

Yes, There is and it is called "my boyfriend is too nice"
But you have to be a chad for dark triad to work,if you do it as an incel you would be seen as an angry subhuman

Woudlnt pick fights with any of the mods tbh, they are insanely ban happy, just treat them like you would cops, basically ignore them, mental_out and Master are the only exceptions tbh, theyre always nice AF
I didn't, he did. My post didn't invalidate the blackpill, just added on top.

Mods are efraid normies will say bad words about us if we start encouraging sociopathy and sadism. Truly CUCKS

Then you are blind
This image explains "personality" pretty well and what you're missing. Being sociopathic/abusive when you're ugly does absolutely nothing.

If you want to appeal a warning or ban then do it in PMs next time.

Anyways calling 80% of the forum "personalitycels" because they "don't feel a need to abuse their girlfriends" is clearly either trolling or redpill (aka bluepill) garbage.

You also had a shitty LARP story that was clearly trolling in the past which was deleted.

Last edited:
wait so there’s @stuttercel and @Stutercel ? I’m seeing double man
Low iq
This image explains "personality" pretty well and what you're missing. Being sociopathic/abusive when you're ugly does absolutely nothing.

If you want to appeal a warning or ban then do it in PMs.

View attachment 257710

Anyways calling 80% of the forum "personalitycels" because they don't "feel a need to abuse their girlfriends" is clearly either trolling or redpill (aka bluepill) garbage.
I don't agree, I know of one ugly sociopath and he fucks, not as often as chad but he does more than nice normies.

@GoffSystemQB is good too

The guy. Is not extremely deformed of course.

I didn't, he did. My post didn't invalidate the blackpill, just added on top.

Mods are efraid normies will say bad words about us if we start encouraging sociopathy and sadism. Truly CUCKS
You didn't even mention the importance of looks

If you want to appeal a warning or ban then do it in PMs next time.

View attachment 257710

Anyways calling 80% of the forum "personalitycels" because they "don't feel a need to abuse their girlfriends" is clearly either trolling or redpill (aka bluepill) garbage.

You also had a shitty LARP story that was clearly trolling in the past which was deleted.

An incels is someone who has tried everything and failed, if you haven't tried sociopathy then you are a fakecel

An incels is someone who has tried everything and failed, if you haven't tried sociopathy then you are a fakecel
Fakecel if you haven't gone ER too
@manicel thought?

Lots of itcels are actually sociopaths, but not male sociopath, more like female sociopath. They get sex my being able to manipulate female into having sex with them using blackmail, emotional manipulation... Askyoursel,f how do trannies get girlfriends ? It should be impossible, yet they do. Trannies, often keep the same girlfriend they had before they transitioonned.

The girlfriend cant leave, otherwise she will get shunned by her circle of friends, perfect manipulation from the tranny

Yeah, this is the type of shit that makes it seem like you're trolling and basically what your post was saying, but I'll let it stand for now since you threw a fit about it. Next time you could have appealed it in PMs although it really seems like trolling to me.

Low-status and ugly men are conditioned to be rule followers so I wouldn't say they are "fakecels" in the slightest.

Women will openly admit they tolerate certain behaviors for attractive men they wouldn't otherwise. Being a "bad boy" won't get you a girlfriend.

Yeah, this is the type of shit that makes it seem like you're trolling and basically what your post was saying, but I'll let it stand for now since you threw a fit about it. Next time you could have appealed it in PMs although it really seems like trolling to me.

Low-status and ugly men are conditioned to be rule followers so I wouldn't say they are "fakecels" in the slightest.

Women will openly admit they tolerate certain behaviors for attractive men they wouldn't otherwise. Being a "bad boy" won't get you a girlfriend.

I agree, with you except on the part about tolerating. They will tolerate a nice chad but they will crave a dark triad Chad.
#

Women never say what they want.

Fakecel if you haven't gone ER too
@manicel thought?
Jfl at believing that personality matters if you're ugly. Foids like aggressive Chads, not aggressive incels/normies

A dark triad normies is a hundred times more attractive than a nice normie
Anyway, seems like this pill is too much for most incels

Last edited:
I don't care really, at least I tried

I agree, with you except on the part about tolerating. They will tolerate a nice chad but they will crave a dark triad Chad.
They hate aggressive, low inhib, and "confident" ugly men the most.

The behavior they expect is in line with your looks. Really that simple.

This is the excmact same mental state you were in before you accepted the black pill, denial
They hate aggressive, low inhib, and "confident" ugly men the most.

The behavior they expect is in line with your looks. Really that simple.
Ugly men undergo the harshest shittesting there is.
They are angry at being attracted to an ugly guy

Last edited:
This is the excmact same mental state you were in before you accepted the black pill, denial

Ugly men undergo the harshest shittesting there is.
They are angry at being attracted to an ugly guy
I mean clearly you're more redpilled than blackpilled especially talking about the concept of "shittesting."

It's okay I guess everyone has a redpill phase.

Really you sound similar to this guy (granted these redpillers are starting to throw some blackpills in their videos now, before they wouldn't have even conceded that women hate ugly confident men) in his conclusion though he says that although women hate ugly confident men they can still somehow get women by being confident enough and passing enough "shit tests" which isn't true.

"Just be confident / aggressive" doesn't work. It's more likely to end you up in trouble with the police or ruin your social reputation more than anything.

Also, they are angry because they are repulsed by ugly men and see being hit on by them as an insult and it affects their self-image NOT because they're angry about "being secretly attracted to ugly men" or something absurd of the sort.

Last edited:
Bad boy personality does not work for manlets. Who the fuck takes a short dude serioulisy

Women like it when chad punches them for some reason