Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★

One of these guys had a girlfriend, if not both. They beat over 20 people to death with hammers and cut a fetus out of a pregnant woman after beating her to death. This must be ultimate proof that personality never mattered.

Personality is a meme. :feelsclown:

with the bluepilled world we live in, and bluepill infiltrators on this forum, it can be easy to forget that
Only subhumans like me and you will always remember that.

Good morning I hate R*ssians

It's not a meme, women gravitate towards these types, why do you think serial killers get love letters in prison?
If it's an ugly subhuman, I doubt there's a girl who would like him.

B-but they can use telepathy and find the exact things you post on an anonymous inkler forum :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

According to the foid their personalities are amazing

I wanted to open thread about these assholes.

Before murdering humans, they tortured dogs and cats. So indeed a good personalities, according to AdvocateTranny.

One of them is released from prison and now has wife and two children.
Remember inkel - shy, autistic, nice ( boring -eww ) = bad
Torturing animals and murdering humans = good ( interesting personality :foidSoy:)

I wanted to open thread about these assholes.

Before murdering humans, they tortured dogs and cats. So indeed a good personalities, according to AdvocateTranny.

One of them is released from prison and now has wife and two children.
Torturing animals and murdering humans = good ( interesting personality :foidSoy:)
How tf did he get released? I thought they were in for life and denied parole

I remember seeing a thread on some imageboard or Reddit or some shit after 3guys1hammer went viral. A chick said that one of the dudes involved was 'cute' :blackpill:
Also on crystal cafe there was a thread about the TCC (true crime community) and one of the chicks there said that Richard Chase a.k.a. 'The Vampire of Sacramento' was attractive
FYI This dude killed six people including a kid, a baby and a pregnant chick and fucked at least one of the corpses. He would drink the blood of his victims and before he started killing people he killed animals and ate their organs raw after mixing them with Coca Cola
Just bee yourself bro, women can sense your toxic personality :soy::bluepill:

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't participated in killings. He only filmed.
That's the 3rd guy who apparently helped some armed robberies but no murders. He's not as lunatic as these guys, but still, it shows that an armed robber can get GF and normal guys who are a little ugly and sensible cant

That's the 3rd guy who apparently helped some armed robberies but no murders. He's not as lunatic as these guys, but still, it shows that an armed robber can get GF and normal guys who are a little ugly and sensible cant
'Maybe he had unhappy childhood. He just needs some love :foidSoy:'

Personality is a meme kek

Woman Love abusive , vile Shitters

This can also be an interesting personality if the person who has it is a 8/10 chad.

Remember, ugly and shy/autistic/nice = Uninteresting weirdo
Attractive and shy/autistic/nice = Cute
I remember seeing a thread on some imageboard or Reddit or some shit after 3guys1hammer went viral. A chick said that one of the dudes involved was 'cute' :blackpill:
Also on crystal cafe there was a thread about the TCC (true crime community) and one of the chicks there said that Richard Chase a.k.a. 'The Vampire of Sacramento' was attractive
FYI This dude killed six people including a kid, a baby and a pregnant chick and fucked at least one of the corpses. He would drink the blood of his victims and before he started killing people he killed animals and ate their organs raw after mixing them with Coca Cola
Just bee yourself bro, women can sense your toxic personality :soy::bluepill:
Richard Chase was a Jew btw. Also I find it weird that the foid thinks he's attractive, he just looks pretty average to me, not a chad at all.
1 ikEtIvWx2a Rv7kJ072hBA

Last edited: