Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "Personality" was a longhousian hyperstition

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Hyperstition is a positive feedback circuit including culture as a component. It can be defined as the experimental (techno-)science of self-fulfilling prophecies. Superstitions are merely false beliefs, but hyperstitions – by their very existence as ideas – function causally to bring about their own reality
Hyperstition in a sudden form are basically beliefs that, after being repeated so much, end up taking on some manifestation in reality (in the original Landian/CCRu philosophy it is something much more schizo but I'll treat it this way)

As I already said in another post, the longhouse is a female social structure based on morality based on the fact that to prevent someone from hurting another, the whole of society has to move to defend this "victim" and isolate the perpetuator

The concept of "personality" is the individual who obeys the longhouse

Personality is a hyperstition in the sense that it is originally just a false belief of how men supposedly behave to have sex it a women but it has been repeated and validated so much which I don't go so far as to say that it becomes real (because any Thugmaxx refutes that) but it certainly has become a real part of the vision of world of certain people

So basically the "personality" is the willingness to cave in to women's demands

So basically the "personality" is the willingness to cave in to women's demands
It's like this, they created the lie that you have to obey these female demands to fuck women to the point where they themselves started to believe it or some men applied in life

I forgotten the longhouse thing wasn't just a east American Indian lifestyle.

It's pretty much a "global" thing. Found everywhere large primitive dwellings were built...