Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality settled once and for all

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★
My personality, Which people wont get to know because they are repulsed by my looks resulting in them never knowing my personality, My looks and first impression comes first, Personality second if they actually speak to me which they dont.

Biggest factor that shits on personality theory is that, unless extremely autistic or something, most incels can get along with women online just fine as long as they don't post photos of themselves i.e. through personality alone. The same incels most of the time end up blocked, ghosted and mocked if they eventually share a photo of themselves.

Normies underestimate just how much the halo effect influences how they perceive other people. The way you look can be all the difference between being viewed as confident/self assured, or arrogant/overconfident.

Biggest factor that shits on personality theory is that, unless extremely autistic or something, most incels can get along with women online just fine as long as they don't post photos of themselves i.e. through personality alone. The same incels most of the time end up blocked, ghosted and mocked if they eventually share a photo of themselves.

Normies underestimate just how much the halo effect influences how they perceive other people. The way you look can be all the difference between being viewed as confident/self assured, or arrogant/overconfident.
True, I got ghosted so many times when i had tinder and they never show up and when i arrive they text me they only wanted me to waste bus money and told me im too ugly to see them :cryfeels: Im so fucking done, Foids cross the street or hide when they see me and yesterday one walked the other way when she saw me and waited till i pass and just stood in the corner staring at me just standing still in the corner of the road staring at me like im a freak with the death stare completely frozen, I just said hi and moved on., Its almost impossible to talk to humans like this, And kids on bikes bully me so i cant go outside at certain times, Its horrible :cryfeels:If it wasnt my looks then what is it? Can they see my personality if they dont even want to look at me? Am i that bad of a person just for existing.

I cant get a tinder date and i cant talk to people irl because they run away, Its fucking over!

Ive never been able to be on a real date or had real friends that care about me.

True, I got ghosted so many times when i had tinder and they never show up and when i arrive they text me they only wanted me to waste bus money and told me im too ugly to see them :cryfeels: Im so fucking done, Foids cross the street or hide when they see me and yesterday one walked the other way when she saw me and waited till i pass and just stood in the corner staring at me just standing still in the corner of the road staring at me like im a freak with the death stare completely frozen, I just said hi and moved on., Its almost impossible to talk to humans like this, And kids on bikes bully me so i cant go outside at certain times, Its horrible :cryfeels:If it wasnt my looks then what is it? Can they see my personality if they dont even want to look at me? Am i that bad of a person just for existing.

I cant get a tinder date and i cant talk to people irl because they run away, Its fucking over!

Ive never been able to be on a real date or had real friends that care about me.
A sad reality for many men nowadays tbh.

A sad reality for many men nowadays tbh.
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

true tbh

most normie advice is colourblind in a way

I mean, everyone knows that if you wanted to chat abt something, then regardless of your situation or actual outlook you could find some interesting anecdote or observation, or just trumpmaxx and bs some shit

social interaction is primarily just words after all, and words mean nothing. you could say anything. it's not physical, it's not real

the problem for most incels is that people simply will not hear them out, they are already pigeonholed people have already made up their mind abt who the incel is. people won't listen to what they say or do, just characterize it based on their existing prejudice

and what can that be based on? ultimately, primarily on their looks. bc that's all you get in the time it takes for people to form prejudices and dislike you

and the same thing can come off completely differently based on the other person's preconception, to the point where what you're doing is barely meaningful

true tbh

most normie advice is colourblind in a way

I mean, everyone knows that if you wanted to chat abt something, then regardless of your situation or actual outlook you could find some interesting anecdote or observation, or just trumpmaxx and bs some shit

social interaction is primarily just words after all, and words mean nothing. you could say anything. it's not physical, it's not real

the problem for most incels is that people simply will not hear them out, they are already pigeonholed people have already made up their mind abt who the incel is. people won't listen to what they say or do, just characterize it based on their existing prejudice

and what can that be based on? ultimately, primarily on their looks. bc that's all you get in the time it takes for people to form prejudices and dislike you

and the same thing can come off completely differently based on the other person's preconception, to the point where what you're doing is barely meaningful
Not sure if normies are genuinely just that stupid or if they ignore this fact because they not only want to avoid accepting that they're shallow as fuck and do the same thing, and/or they don't want to accept that people do the same to them on some level