Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality ranking

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
a lot of people thinks that foids means a "Nice Guy" when they say a better personality, but generally they mean being more "Alpha", i'm going to build a ranking and rank personalites 1-10 on foids taste>

obs: a 8/10 soychad with 1 personality, would still win a 4/10 with 9 personality.

1- 2 Nice Guy

foids hate nice guys, because they are beta and submissive, so they are the lowest personality a man can have
3-4 Neets

these are failed normies that pass all day on their bedroom, playing games and fapping, foids generaly hate this type of guy for being boring
5-6 Normie

he is some average guy, nothing exciting or disgusting about him
7-8 Gymbro

Gym Bros tend to spend most of their time either on the gym, or in parties, and tend to be fun guys to be around "for foids".
9- Thug

the thug is a guy that is fighting against the poliece everyday, he don't give a shit about what societies think of him, and foids love his uga bugah neandhertal
behaviour
10- Conqueror

being a conqueror that invades countries and kill all men, and turn foids into sexslaves it the ultimate alphaness, it's a combination of High T and Giga IQ.
this is the only one of the list that can get pussy despise being ugly

and if you don't believe the conqueror can get pussy

this is young putin

a small chin and only 5'7, you would think it would be over for him

except he married a stacy, because the dude is so alpha, not even his uglyness and manleetsm can stop him.

Last edited:
are you blind? Putin does not have bug eyes or a small chin. Look at Blackops2cel if you want to see true bug eyes. This is cope.

They like neets more then nice guys :feelswhat:

a lot of people thinks that foids means a "Nice Guy" when they say a better personality, but generally they mean being more "Alpha", i'm going to build a ranking and rank personalites 1-10 on foids taste>

obs: a 8/10 chad with 1 personality, would still win a 4/10 with 9 personality.

1- 2 Nice Guy
View attachment 101267
foids hate nice guys, because they are beta and submissive, so they are the lowest personality a man can have
3-4 Neets
View attachment 101270
these are failed normies that pass all day on their bedroom, playing games and fapping, foids generaly hate this type of guy for being boring
5-6 Normie
View attachment 101268
he is some average guy, nothing exciting or disgusting about him
7-8 Gymbro
View attachment 101271
Gym Bros tend to spend most of their time either on the gym, or in parties, and tend to be fun guys to be around "for foids".
9- Thug
View attachment 101272
the thug is a guy that is fighting against the poliece everyday, he don't give a shit about what societies think of him, and foids love his uga bugah neandhertal
behaviour
10- Conqueror
View attachment 101273
being a conqueror that invades countries and kill all men, and turn foids into sexslaves it the ultimate alphaness, it's a combination of High T and Giga IQ.
this is the only one of the list that can get pussy despise being ugly

and if you don't believe the conqueror can get pussy

this is young putin
View attachment 101275
bug eyes and small chin, you would think it would be over for him
View attachment 101276
except he married a stacy, because the dude is so alpha, not even his uglyness can stop him.
yea but putin has an insanely high IQ and power. Manlet status and frogface stops becoming a problem when you literally run an empire.

IDK do they? I'm pretty sure neets and nice guys are on the same level it really just depends on the insanity level of the neet though. "Nice guys" are probably the lowest tier though.

yea but putin has an insanely high IQ and power. Manlet status and frogface stops becoming a problem when you literally run an empire.
pretty much

just be a conquero bro
IDK do they? I'm pretty sure neets and nice guys are on the same level it really just depends on the insanity level of the neet though. "Nice guys" are probably the lowest tier though.
a foid may stant a precinse of a neet, but will definitely run away from nice guys

I want that samurai sword

If anyone was curious what I look like I kind of look like that guy but with more white features and I'm pretty sure I'm shorter than he is.
happa?

are you blind? Putin does not have bug eyes or a small chin. Look at Blackops2cel if you want to see true bug eyes. This is cope.
his eye area is still subpar

Thanks for reinforcing my belive that foids think i'm boring.

I don’t know about this. Chad’s can technically be labeled as “nice guys” but instead they get laid.

over for failedconquerorcels

I still have time if I join the army. But hard to be a conqueror in today's world tho, one annexation and I'd be ganked

I still have time if I join the army. But hard to be a conqueror in today's world tho, one annexation and I'd be ganked
putin manged to anex territories without being ganked, you need to be giga iq to do that.

he got embargoed tho
how cares, eurocucks din't do shit to stop him beside a little embargo, this type of action would generate a WW3 100 years ago

Take the brutal hitlerpill:

Take the brutal hitlerpill:

hitler was too low iq to run the conquero game, he should have took things slowly

I don’t know about this. Chad’s can technically be labeled as “nice guys” but instead they get laid.
Yeah, you can be a 9/10 and still be considered a 1-2 nice guy.

hitler was too low iq to run the conquero game, he should have took things slowly
He was actually just too autistic. He underestimated his opponents and was actually into occult things. He started believing in his own invincibility(too many failed assassination attempts etc.). Hitler was autistic as fuck moreso than I am just read his book. Hitler was so autistic he ordered a council of nazis to find him a girlfriend. Probably because hitler wasn't meant to be a leader he was supposed to be an artist.

Some of the foids are saying hitler was ugly??? He looks relatively average compared to most world leaders.

Last edited:
He was actually just too autistic. He underestimated his opponents and was actually into occult things. He started believing in his own invincibility(too many failed assassination attempts etc.). Hitler was autistic as fuck moreso than I am just read his book. Hitler was so autistic he ordered a council of nazis to find him a girlfriend. Probably because hitler wasn't meant to be a leader he was supposed to be an artist.
gosh, autism killed a otherwise great conqueror

Conqueror maxxing might be legit, but the equivalent to today would be statusmaxxing/richmaxxing.

not the smae, having a bigg number in the bank account, is not the same as conquering an entire country and killing and raping everyone

ultimate level autism
yea conqueror maxxing works but you have to be chosen or sell your soul or some shit. Pic related

WESTERN IDEOLOGUES HATE HIM!!!! this ugly decrepit wrinkled filipino son of a bitch is slaying pussy on the regular and basically everyone else is fucking retarded.

not the smae, having a bigg number in the bank account, is not the same as conquering an entire country and killing and raping everyone
Its the same in terms of retrospective speaking. What I mean is conquering is the same as acquiring lots of wealth in terms resources. Which is pretty much the same as having lots of money. Money= resources=status.

Well my personality is a 10 but my looks are about a 4, therefore Cucktears have been proven wrong.

This ladder is incomplete. You're not accounting for the gamma phenomena

Looks still matter more

Gengis Khan IQ.

Thugmax is legitimate especially if you are black, the rest is also correct, "personality" matters.

Its the same in terms of retrospective speaking. What I mean is conquering is the same as acquiring lots of wealth in terms resources. Which is pretty much the same as having lots of money. Money= resources=status.
nope, money =/= killing hundreds of thousand of people
This ladder is incomplete. You're not accounting for the gamma phenomena
elab please?
Gengis Khan IQ.
thansk buddy
Well my personality is a 10 but my looks are about a 4, therefore Cucktears have been proven wrong.
how many countries did you get?

nope, money =/= killing hundreds of thousand of people
That isn't what I meant. Killing hundreds of people doesn't automatically make you some kind of slayer or leader. You need resources that you acquire through the violence to actually statusmax. Even Genghis Khan is nothing without his resources, no one would fight for him otherwise.

That isn't what I meant. Killing hundreds of people doesn't automatically make you some kind of slayer or leader. You need resources that you acquire through the violence to actually statusmax. Even Genghis Khan is nothing without his resources, no one would fight for him otherwise.
genghis khan resources where loyal soldiers and horses, not money

Land was the matter of the game back then. Again I am talking about resources not money.
makes sense, tons resources are the ultimate alpha trait, but i don't really consider money as a great resource, the ultimate resource is men willingly to die for you.

makes sense, tons resources are the ultimate alpha trait, but i don't really consider money as a great resource, the ultimate resource is men willingly to die for you.
This is true but what thing will get men to die for you these days? Of course resources. Money lets you acquire resources much easier in todays world over most other means. Money lets you "loan" power from the ruling nation (of course you need billions of it, but it works).

This is true but what thing will get men to die for you these days? Of course resources. Money lets you acquire resources much easier in todays world over most other means. Money lets you "loan" power from the ruling nation (of course you need billions of it, but it works).
once you run out of money, you will also loose all your men loyealty , money is finite

and in the modern world, you can even be divorce raped

once you run out of money, you will also loose all your men loyealty , money is finite

and in the modern world, you can even be divorce raped
Resources(aka money) is finite yes. True loyality is hard to come by. And I would say almost nigh imposible in the modern world. Genghis Khan, couldn't have succeed as far as he did if he relied on loyal men alone. There is always a condition to why someone is serving you.

You are not truly alpha if you marry in the modern world.

back in the good old days it was true that ugly fucks good dominate and conquer and get laid but that shit doesn't happen anymore thanks to (((them)))

Putin is actually attractive. He just has a garbage eye area. His chin is perfectly forward grown as well.
russia-surveillance-vladimir-putin-snowden.jpg