Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Personality Pill: Foid Stabbed and Killed by her boyfriend in shopping mall

Evil Pigeonn

Evil Pigeonn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★

The perpetrator is a Thai man. He was identified as Mr. Chokchai or Ek Intharak, 23 years old In the emergency room behind the suspect where the wound was being treated, the doctors performed CPR to save Rinrada Sukjit, 23 years old, from Koh Samui District, Surat Thani Province. It was found that she had been stabbed with a sharp object in the chest, torso, and arms 6 times and was hit in the head with a hard object once, totaling 7 wounds. She was in serious condition. Many relatives of Mr. Rinrada came to watch and were angry at Mr. Chokchai or Ek, her boyfriend, for hurting her.
Initially, from the interrogation, Mr. Chokchai or Ek, her boyfriend, confessed that I am an electrician for a company. I have been dating Mr. Rinrada for 4 months and we love each other very much. We just had a problem 4-5 days ago, but we still talk on the phone. However, the injured person has insulted me in many ways and said many things to me until I can't stand it anymore. Before the incident, I rode my motorcycle to the department store where my girlfriend worked selling things at the sales area. I brought a motorcycle shock absorber with me and a long knife with a length of more than 7 inches. When I got there, I hit Mr. Rinrada on the head with the motorcycle shock absorber. Then I used the sharp knife to stab my girlfriend several times until the knife broke and cut me. My girlfriend was lying in a pool of blood, motionless. I was then taken into custody by the officers.
Most recently, Mr. Rinrada, the injured person, “suffered from the wounds and died at Koh Samui Hospital."

His knife had a very good personality

What a great personality he had, I can see why she chose him, What an angel

Lmfao this is hilarious :lul:

I bet all my life savings that foid will come back to him if she somehow survived.

80% sale? What store

I bet all my life savings that foid will come back to him if she somehow survived.
Most recently, Mr. Rinrada, the injured person, “suffered from the wounds and died at Koh Samui Hospital."
pepe-smoking.gif

Everyone deserves a second chance so long it's not you or me

Edging to this rn

Should've been with me instead smh.

The knife was saying confidence affirmations for 5 hours looking in the mirror

Holy fucking shit those heartless chinks didn't gave a fuck:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not complaining tho it's based that they don't have any white knights there

The ricecel was on 10 years of nofap and took daily cold showers and did 1000 pushups a day

Last edited:
Prettyboy slayer (literally)

This is what happens when foids date normie bad boys :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :foidSoy::banhammer:

The queue for conjugal visits at a brazilian jail.

That's the effect of taking cold showers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back