Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Personality' (Persoynality) for normies is basically one huge circlejerk competition to see who is more unique

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Personality is a set of traits you have which are largely learned from childhood through adolescence it is shaped mainly though our external environment, surroundings and the people closest to us, most of it is fixed.

For foids persoynality is just a competition to see who is more unique don't buy into this norscum shit society games thing, ever notice how it is foids who say 'have a better persoynality?' they think it is having unique hobbies, interests ect, ect basically having niche interests like an autist it is usually the foid who says the loudest 'I have an interesting persoynality' who is the most bland jfl :feelskek: having niche autist level interests won't get you laid :feelstastyman: to any foids reading this all foids try to act different and unique in an attempt to make Chad feel like she is the different and special one from his hundreds of other girls from his harem :foidSoy: yet to you he is just another hole :feelskek::lul::lul::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I am a boring person I have no special hobbies or niche interests and I am proud to accept that because I am not a retard trying to act different trying to be 'unique'.

Last edited:
Personality is a set of traits you have which are largely learned from childhood through adolescence it is shaped mainly though our external environment, surroundings and the people closest to us, most of it is fixed.

For foids persoynality is just a competition to see who is more unique (Te)
don't buy into this norscum shit society games thing, (Fi)
ever notice how it is foids who say 'have a better persoynality?' (Te + Intuition)
they think it is having unique hobbies, interests ect, ect (Te)
basically having niche interests like an autist it is usually the foid who says the loudest 'I have an interesting persoynality' who is the most bland jfl (Te + Ni)
having niche autist level interests won't get you laid :feelstastyman: to any foids reading this all foids try to act different and unique in an attempt to make Chad feel like she is the different and special one from his hundreds of other girls from his harem (Te)

yet to you he is just another hole (Fi)

I am a boring person I have no special hobbies or niche interests and I am proud to accept that because I am not a retard trying to act different trying to be 'unique'. (Fi + Te)
I know it might be creepy but I used psychoanalysis to determine your preferred cognitive functions. The specific function I noted down in brackets after each or every other sentence.

I think your personality is INTJ based on my analysis.

1) Ni: introverted intuition
2) Te: extraverted thinking
3) Fi: introverted feeling
4) Se: extraverted sensing

I'm not seeing a lot of extraverted sensing here tbh. Although in your other posts, I've seen some of it. It is your weakest function so that could definitely explain it.
I might be wrong though, take it with a grain of salt.

I know it might be creepy but I used psychoanalysis to determine your preferred cognitive functions. The specific function I noted down in brackets after each or every other sentence.

I think your personality is INTJ based on my analysis.

1) Ni: introverted intuition
2) Te: extraverted thinking
3) Fi: introverted feeling
4) Se: extraverted sensing

I'm not seeing a lot of extraverted sensing here tbh. Although in your other posts, I've seen some of it. It is your weakest function so that could definitely explain it.
I might be wrong though, take it with a grain of salt.
Interesting