Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality meme easily debunked.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Do femoids really believe that our actual personalities reflect the quality of our shitposts? Experiments have proved that if you're at least a chadlite then you can be a total disrespectful person to females and they'll accept you for some time, hence their complaints of the many guys they date being absolute jerks, ultimately proving that they aren't good personality detectors.

Obviously a good "counter argument" the low IQ femoids will state is that personality matters only for sub8 men.

This is easily debunked by many of our whitecels' sex-filled experiences in foreign nations (usually in Asia). By defending the personality meme, femoids are basically implying that only Western women care about "personality," since many of the "douchebag" white incels surprisingly got laid pretty frequently outside of the hypergamous West.

Another fact debunking the personality meme is looking at ex-incels who successfully looksmaxxed (like Zyros) and magically got laid. It must have been their sudden, radical shift in personality, right?

Or you could look at further experiments done by user "reddit is for cucks" for instance who, by posing as a Chad, is able to get women emotionally attracted to him through text messages and even voice chat conversations. This proves that this incel, for instance, would have a great personality with women, not a horrible one.

Also many of the socialcels that post here actually have real female friends. I didn't know that a femoid would happily befriend a literal jerk of a male? The truth is that they desire "good personality" ugly males as orbiters, NOT boyfriends.

The reasonings could go on and on, but femoids will obviously deny this. After all, it is part of their evil, superficial nature.

Yeah they care about personality...............................................................if you meet their looks threshold

Literal criminals are banging sloots right now while we rot this forum because they're good looking.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS

negged for making me remember gyros :feelsbaton:

Humans are animals. Personality doesnt represent your genetic succes in a lot of cases. Personality doesnt matter.

Can't even get female friends I'm that subhuman

Bundy, Meeks, and Hitler personality mog us. We can't compete.

I've seen femoids bang bullies, jerks, criminals and drug dealers...yeah they don't give a fuck about personality lol

Literal criminals are banging sloots right now while we rot this forum because they're good looking.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
Zq7.gif

If they were really interested in incels as a way to understand or TRY to accept us they WOULD READ FUCKING STUDIES THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM, I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU LURKERS. Look at the fucking evidence niggers, fuck I am triggerd.

Women gladly date all kinds of criminals and guys who abused their previous girlfriends just because they are handsome. Personality is a meme. Nothing surpasses looks.

Women are fucking disingenuous.

Personality does matter. Why do you think mass murders and the like receive fan mail in prison? Because they all had impeccable personalities.