Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

personality matters.

F

fatcurrycel

Greycel
if you dont believe personality matters, read.

obviously, looks matter and will make ur live alot better but if u have aspergers like me for example, u wont get far in life unless ure htn+

mtn can jestermax or just have a great personality even ltn has the chance, there was a guy in my class who did just that and talked to hella girls, but then theres me.

ltn, aspergers, eq of 67, social emotional disorder, adhd and ocd. people like me will never get to hang out with friends or go clubbing simply because of our inability to make friends or maintain them.

ive never had friends and hung out with people or just had a life since iam a fucking kid, i was doomed from the start due to my mom smoking during her pregnancy, but unless ure serously deformed or have mental disabilities, theres always hope in my opinion.

u will probaply get cheated on if ure ltn, but atleast u can lie to yourself about how she truly loves you.

A non verbal autist chad still gets pussy

Personality can matter but it's like the 20th criteria that comes into account

The female mind disqualifies you for plenty of other metrics before personality

u will probaply get cheated on if ure ltn, but atleast u can lie to yourself about how she truly loves you.
And you can go and fuck yourself. Stupid wannabe cuck.

Niggers can report if they want. This is probably the biggest cuck apologist shit every typed on this fucking forum. And it was hard.

It's not like I can snap my fingers and change my personality anyway

And you can go and fuck yourself. Stupid wannabe cuck.

Niggers can report if they want. This is probably the biggest cuck apologist shit every typed on this fucking forum. And it was hard.
Yeah that was off ngl

And that supposing foids have intellectual depth to go beyond sex and parties.

Most foids are the representation of anti-intelectuality.

The female mind disqualifies you for plenty of other metrics before person

The female mind disqualifies you for plenty of other metrics before personality
kind of agree tbh, but if you are close to females and not approaching them u might have a chance imo

if you dont believe personality matters, read.

obviously, looks matter and will make ur live alot better but if u have aspergers like me for example, u wont get far in life unless ure htn+

mtn can jestermax or just have a great personality even ltn has the chance, there was a guy in my class who did just that and talked to hella girls, but then theres me.

ltn, aspergers, eq of 67, social emotional disorder, adhd and ocd. people like me will never get to hang out with friends or go clubbing simply because of our inability to make friends or maintain them.

ive never had friends and hung out with people or just had a life since iam a fucking kid, i was doomed from the start due to my mom smoking during her pregnancy, but unless ure serously deformed or have mental disabilities, theres always hope in my opinion.

Water, but ur existence doesn't matter when ur sub Chad

And that supposing foids have intellectual depth to go beyond sex and parties.

Most foids are the representation of anti-intelectuality.
> see chad
> show bob and open vagene for chad
Most don't go further than this

kind of agree tbh, but if you are close to females and not approaching them u might have a chance imo
I asked out multiple girls and got rejected every single time despite being nice to them

> see chad
> show bob and open vagene for chad
Most don't go further than this

I asked out multiple girls and got rejected every single time despite being nice to them
fair, were they just random girls off the street or girls u were close to due to work uni etc

yeah personally matters alright, just beat the shit out of her so she gets turned on by you theory.

"Looks don't matter it's all about your personality"
Tfw your personality is also mostly determined by your genetics and environment

fair, were they just random girls off the street or girls u were close to due to work uni etc
Girls I went with in hs or uni

I spent five years in uni in a field with 75-80% of foids, if you can't get laid there, you're basically incel for life