Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality matters

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
It does matter for guys who are in 4-6 range but it doesn't matter if you're either above 7 PSL or below 4 PSL. 
A 7 PSL Autistic kid could get laid, well or at least get a lot of validation on streets or social media.
A 3 PSL NT extroverted dude will not get laid due to his looks. 
Sub3 guy's great personality can't compensate for bad looks where as normal looks of 4-6 guys can't be compensated with shy and introverted personality.
It's really over for sub7 guys unless you got personality and if you're sub3 then it's completely over. You are the truecel.

There are many examples.. Let's take @Twisted for example, dude looks 5.5 for me and his autistic personality does not really help.
I would say I am average myself, if I was extroverted and NT I could possibly get laid. I never had a female friend and I had only 2 fake friends for the past 6 years.. Maybe if my chin was normal and no NCT my looks would compensate for my introverted personality. On top of that I look low trust and combine that with a introverted personality I look like a serial killer. Been called serial killer twice in college. A lot of people say I am quiet like they're surprised.
I've been rotting near my PC since the age of 13 and now I am 19.. As you can imagine my social skills are just fucked. Nobody talks to me in college and I don't have any friends there. 

Sorry boyos, legit blackpill.

Inceltears is a consequence of normies like Twisted posting on incel sites. If there were only legit incels on here they would probably agree 100% with us.

such bluepilled thinking just accept its your looks not personality

that's bluepill, only looks matter.

the guys ranging from 4-6 will still get cheated on when a chad walks into the picture. Women will only love chad and throw their relationship away just to get a taste of that chad dick

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

the guys ranging from 4-6 will still get cheated on when a chad walks into the picture. Women will only love chad and throw their relationship away just to get a taste of that chad dick

That's not even what this thread is about. No one denies women only love chad, but normie males can still get laid and have a rs. It's only truly over for subhumans.

Garbage said:
such bluepilled thinking just accept its your looks not personality

This. OP is bullshit. It's 70% face and 30% height, nothing more.

personality matters to some degree. when you are at a competing level against other normies or chadlite or even chads (if anyone ever gets there) then personality will matter in the end when the femoid chooses the guy. personality plays a role after you have passed the look test but for many personality doesn't matter because they don't even pass the look part of the competition (which is getting harder and harder to pass as women get more picky)

Yes Personality matters %0.00000000000000...1

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

He is talking about how to get a gf as an average guy.. NOT how to get cucked as an average guy

It matters for normies, but not as much as lnceltears thinks it does.

I don't know what's what anymore, tbh.

Lol he is correct shiple.
Most peoeple here are in the 4-6 category. most could get laid with noraml non introvated peronality.
I am saying this as a mentalcel my self.
I am probably sub 4 though.

good to know u stopped larping as an autismocel and listened to my truthpill

hehe xd said:
good to know u stopped larping as an autismocel and listened to my truthpill

Wasnt larping to begin with. Me posting my pic and getting ratings showed me da light

Weed said:
Wasnt larping to begin with. Me posting my pic and getting ratings showed me da light

Can i get unban now