Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality matters more than looks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ej9tfa/personality_matters_more_than_looks/

Hey Reddit!

I'm a 5’2 balding Indian janitor with a mouthbreather jawline, bloodshot bug eyes with veins popping out, a delightful collection of warts and moles, and a hunchback. My skin is perpetually oily, I have a crooked nose, uneven teeth with a slight overbite, and my feet are flat and slightly smelly. My voice sounds like a mix between a broken trumpet and a croaking frog, and I’ve got a bit of a paunch. To top it off, I have dark circles under my eyes, a double chin, acne scars, a lopsided smile, and thin, patchy facial hair. Sounds like a catch, right? Despite what might seem like a rough hand dealt by genetics, I've found a way to not just survive but thrive and even win over everyone at work, including the hot ladies. Here's how I do it!

Confidence is Key When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade—and I make it with extra zest! I walk with my head held high, cracking jokes and showing everyone that I'm comfortable in my own skin. Confidence is incredibly attractive, and people respond to it positively.

Humor Goes a Long Way I'm the office clown, always ready with a funny story or a witty comeback. Humor breaks the ice, lightens the mood, and makes people want to be around you. I've turned my unique appearance into a source of jokes that everyone loves.

Kindness is Irresistible I make it a point to be kind and helpful to everyone. Whether it's fixing a leaky faucet or lending a listening ear, I show that I care. Genuine kindness creates genuine connections.

Embrace Your Quirks Instead of hiding my flaws, I highlight them. My bug eyes? They’re great for spotting dirt in hard-to-reach places! My voice? Perfect for impersonations. By embracing and even celebrating what makes me different, I've turned my perceived negatives into positives.

Work Hard, Play Hard I take pride in my work and always do my best. People respect hard workers, and respect is a big part of attraction. But I also know when to have fun and let loose, making sure to enjoy life and bring joy to others.

Compliments and Gratitude I never shy away from giving compliments and expressing gratitude. People love to feel appreciated, and a little acknowledgment goes a long way. Plus, a well-timed compliment can make someone's day!

Be Yourself At the end of the day, I’m just me. I don’t try to be anyone else. Authenticity is powerful and people can sense when you’re being genuine. So I stay true to who I am and let my personality shine through.

So, there you have it. Being confident, funny, kind, hardworking, and authentic has made me a beloved figure at work. If I can do it with all my quirks and flaws, so can you! Embrace what makes you unique and let your personality shine.

Stay awesome, Reddit!

Who posted this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I can't read this. It is just painful.

chatGPT's me

The ultimate slayer

Which one of you made this :feelskek:

Elsword

Hahahaha I wanna see the replies

This is fucking gold mods pin this.

Tbh generating these posts with a chatbot would be a good way to shit up that place.
Just fire up mistral or whatever locally then make a new reddit account several times

Hahahaha I wanna see the replies
ok here's some:

^ well, chatgpt did anyway

it's fun to lose and to pretend

ok but I hate IT foids because they're ugly troons

>please listen to my completely irrelevant anecdote

typical homosexual ITcel

>le reddit humour
>le sarcasm

I feel like people on IT probably shouldn't be criticizing others for lacking a 'sense of humor,' given that 99% of their posts are just getting triggered by obvious jokes and baitposts

although to be fair, most IT members don't get laid either

Tbh generating these posts with a chatbot would be a good way to shit up that place.
Just fire up mistral or whatever locally then make a new reddit account several times
I like this idea :feelshehe:

ok here's some:

^ well, chatgpt did anyway

it's fun to lose and to pretend

ok but I hate IT foids because they're ugly troons

>please listen to my completely irrelevant anecdote

typical homosexual ITcel

>le reddit humour
>le sarcasm

I feel like people on IT probably shouldn't be criticizing others for lacking a 'sense of humor,' given that 99% of their posts are just getting triggered by obvious jokes and baitposts

although to be fair, most IT members don't get laid either

If you asked any of the foids on IT which race of men they would rather date it would be currycels every single time. Indian's population is not dependent on the whims of redditors.

I like this idea :feelshehe:
>tomorrow on IT:
>'Hello I am VEGETA, I have improved my PERSONALITY by going outside, touching grass and SPARRING WITH FOIDS. To the DEATH.'
>ITcels: *a look of mortal fear* :soy: