Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

personality matters guys.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Jesus fucking Christ lord. You are FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT HATE. There is no saving you. You can’t make any logical and ethical conclusions on your own. You’re biased, one sided, BLIND, yes blind even now. “I’m a gentleman” “they don’t give me a chance” despite saying women should be property and are shallow. You spout the same bullshit “nice guys” do. You want a romantic chance? A chance at having a sexual relationship with a woman who does not find you attractive? That’s not how that works. Yo I get rejected but I don’t ask for a chance bc there never is one when there is No sexual attraction to me. Unless you’re a shallow bimbo looking for money, you can’t just flip.

Boring? You’re engaging in a conversation with me. Whether it’s with hate or not, that’s something my guy.

And damn man, I’m sorry that you have zero options. Most of the “incels” I’ve met say things like “fucking a black woman would be like bestiality”, “she needs to be a virgin, college educated, cute, attractive ...” or just plain wish for fucking models. I’ve met incels who don’t even look unattractive, but have convinced themselves they are. There were Femcels who tried to get with incels but most got rejected and retreated into the same black hole you’re in. That “Men should be property” bullshit. The fucking same. No difference.

This shit is really depressing and I can’t imagine being in such a state. I’m really sorry man. Godamn you’re living in a terrible life. I’m gonna end it on this post, this conversation isn’t very productive. The more I talk to you, the more layers I find, the darker, more depressing and more disturbing it gets. You say things like I’m a lying cunt for saying you have options as an incel. How am I lying about YOUR life? I was just saying that self proclaimed “incels”(which I now know are volcels) like to say they have no options, are given options and reject them. And I accused you of that. I’m Sorry for that assumption.

You also say things like I’m shallow for not making myself be attracted to 5’2 bald Indian men. My bad, I’m sorry for offending you, let me go find my attraction button in my brain and press it for you so I can give you a romantic chance. I’m not saying I wouldn’t be friends and bond with people I don’t find attractive. That’s shallow, but sexual attraction doesn’t work like that. I can’t MAKE myself feel attraction. I don’t know what you look like, but I am sure, no matter how unattractive I may or may not find you, your personality is utterly repulsive. I didn’t even have to look at you to be chased away. You did that with your own black heart.
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM

OreoM

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download 1
Download 1
Download 1

Last edited:
You calmed down yet?
full

I'm assuming this is a reddit repost or something, would be nice without the retarded formatting next time sorry bro. reaction gifs are cool though

Who is this and what is the “chance you had” that she keeps referring to

This is schizophrenia

Something something inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It matters to an extent, yes. Not so much like how the cucks on IT parade it as some remedy to all ugliness

is this a copypasta?
is this a copypasta?

Last edited: