Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality matters, BUT

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
It only matters for normie level looking guys. Most guys are on the 4.75-5.25 score, and a good way to distinguish yourself is by having an unironically good personality. And by good I don't mean respecting holes. Being assertive, not autistic, having a spine etc. matters when most people are on your looks level.
Now, here is the thing with personality, the further away you are from average, the less it matters.
Personality is equally irrelevant for a 9/10 chad and a 1/10 truecel: your looks are your personality. But if you are average, you do have to show you have a backbone to compete with other equally unremarkable men.
This is why normands talk about muh personality, they just can't conveice a guy being so undesirable he is done before he opens his mouth.

Your looks are your personality

OK Cupid Looks Personality

I'm not denying looks = personality, I'm expanding on the idea for normie guys. If your looks are equal to most men (normies), you need other features to distinguish yourself, and that's where personality comes.
I think normies are all the same to foids. They don't care if he's funny or not, I believe they look for superficial stuff ( money, better care, status, etc.) when they have a "looks tie".

I think normies are all the same to foids. They don't care if he's funny or not, I believe they look for superficial stuff ( money, better care, status, etc.) when they have a "looks tie".
Most young men in ages 18-20 come from middle class families and their status and money are pretty similar.
Of course, a rich average guy beats a middle class average guy no problem.

Yes it's almost like a tie breaker