Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality matters but ONLY in the 4.5-6 range

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Good looking: treated good no matter the behavior

Neutral looking: treated according to your behavior

Unattractive: treated bad no matter the behavior
Once halo/horns effect starts to kick in evrtything escapes your control.

Why is this guy still not banned? :rage:

Take a GAMBLE

i get treated good by everyone until they personally speak with me

literally the only escape is alcohol

I'm about 4.5/10 with aggressive and "alpha" personality but no woman gives a fuck about it

Not really true at all.

I thought you were saying you need to be 8/10+ in another thread?

You have to be 8/10 to be actually safe from getting mogged and invalidated by another male. This thread and the one you mentioned are about different things.

This is flawed, I'm 2/10 but I get the neutral treatment (at school).

This is what I have been saying all along. Hopefully the the copers listen to you at least.

There is absolutely no way to be 2/10 and get neutral. Post a pic and ill rate it.
I broke my nose twice so it's a facial deformity... Hence the 2/10. Otherwise I'd be 4.5/10

truth

UXrDf5i.jpg

yoy dont drop 2.5 points only because of a broken nose.
When it becomes really bad, it does. Mine is not only wide and big now, but it's long, crooked and droopy. That's 2.5 points in my case. Looks bad from every angle, can't even anglefraud to hide it.

It may explain why some normies like to spout the personality meme. They are projecting their experience.

When it becomes really bad, it does. Mine is not only wide and big now, but it's long, crooked and droopy. That's 2.5 points in my case. Looks bad from every angle, can't even anglefraud to hide it.

You have to have major featutes like jaw shape, face bloat or eyes fucked up to drop that amount of points. Nose is cope most of times.

You have to have major featutes like jaw shape, face bloat or eyes fucked up to drop that amount of points. Nose is cope most of times.

I also have a recessed chin, and mild uppereyelid exposure. Nose is the most underrated feature on here, it's a deal breaker. Give any male model a nose like mine and it's instantly over, male model status revoked. Francisco Lachowski, Orb, Sean O'pry, David Gandy, Jon Kortajarena, hell, even you.

I also have a recessed chin, and mild uppereyelid exposure. Nose is the most underrated feature on here, it's a deal breaker. Give any male model a nose like mine and it's instantly over, male model status revoked. Francisco Lachowski, Orb, Sean O'pry, David Gandy, Jon Kortajarena, hell, even you.

Sean opry has a crooked nose and gandy has a big convex one

Sean opry has a crooked nose and gandy has a big convex one
In comparison their noses look much better than mine. I'd rather have their noses.

Those are just mild flaws which are more conventional

I’m guess @RREEEEEEEEE has a nose that is literally disfigured which could really hamper his rating
You are correct. It's really bad that it affects my rating a lot, especially PSLI wise.

This is largely true but I don't think it's simply because of halo effect. It's because women are stupid shallow cunts. When Chad is a drug addicted, unemployed bum, they recognize he's a piece of shit but they stay with him in spite of that because they love his "blue eyes" and "blade-sharp jawline". This is a crucial distinction from the halo effect, in which everything one does is seen in a positive light.

5-7 aka normie range. and they are attracted to bad boy, aggro behaviour

How can you be a blackpilled normie? I'm sure this guy would not have a social life if he was blackpill irl
I guess someone who was bluepilled or redpilled before who swallowed the blackpill but still lives a normal life and isn't ugly at all.
"I have no trouble getting women, and I live a normal life; might aswell chill on a incel forum" This rule is trash.

Whether personality matters depends on whether the girl has better options than you. If a 6/10 is dating a 3/10 personality isn't going to matter because she can't do much better. If a 8/10 chad is dating his looksmatch personality is going to matter