Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Personality matters but it's inverse to what bluepillers think

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Firstly I'd like to define "Personality" from the perspective of when a female uses it to describe her interest in a male as: Anything other than looks that is considered important in a male. It encompasses wealth, social status, job status and also the true meaning of personality itself. This definition is used because how many women openly admit they want a man for his money?

The bluepill position is that you can be an ugly subhuman looking creature who is 5'4 and can win over females with your personality. This is of course a fallacy proven to be wrong and we now have the relevant studies to put this nonsense to rest. In real life these guys are forever banished to the eternal realm of the friendzone.

Whilst a subhuman can never gain attraction due to personality for above average and attractive males it's possible for them to lose attraction. The base position is one of attraction towards them with females losing interest in them if their personalities are not preferable.

I know someone will be furiously typing Chad doesn't need a personality. Yes Chad can get laid no matter what to the 0-6 females, but he can lose some of the 7-10 range of beckies and Stacies interest because they have the choice of finding other Chads with more preferable personalities.

Last edited:
Yep I do think personality does matter. But you must meet the looks requirement first before a foid considers your personality.