Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Personality is just as out of control as looks

Spergz

Spergz

No Pussy No Work
★★★
>just work on your personality inkwell!
how does that even fucking work? Your personality is simply a response to your environment, you don't choose how your brain is made up.
>b-but you can choose what you say!
doesn't matter, i can choose what i say but i can't choose my emotional response to what other people say, so telling me to simply contradict my psychological response as well as the words i use and the way i speak ON THE FLY is completely retarded.
If anything, other people should work on my personality by stimulating the way i socialize differently.

Also all normies are working on their personalities, and out NT'ing us by a mile. Like all normies are very loud and aggressive and outgoing. When a woman says a joke all normies laugh insanely loud and hard and the longest.

Yeah no shit. There's also this btw:
Scientists estimate that 20 to 60 percent of temperament is determined by genetics
Which makes sense, both of my parents are turboautists and i ended up a turboautist too

Personality is irrelevant anyways women only care about looks, having a good personality will just get you friend zoned if anything while she fucks asshole chad on the side.

Last edited:
Personality is irrelevant anyways women only care about looks, having a good personality will just get you friend zoned if anything while she fucks asshole chad on the side.

just depends how nt u are

just depends how nt u are

Try being an ugly male with a great personality - you quickly realize that personality doesn’t mean anything - looks are what define friend and social groups.