Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality is fucking genetic!

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
stop saying "work on your personality" It doesn't fucking work like that. I see people who spend fucking years in therapy and doing mental training and they can't change their fucking personality. It's just how this shit is. I have low T which makes me a coward. I can't help but my face gets completely red and flustered and my eyes start fucking watering when i'm in an uncomfortable situation.

I can't help my heart raising and being anxiety ridden everytime i have to go outside or be with someone. I can't say anything and sound charismatic no matter how much i practice.

That shit happens naturally to chads. you can't develop it. So even if it is our personality(which it isn't) we still can't change so go fuck yourselves.

Low inhib is gained. If you were raised by parents who forced you to do things that required confidence then you wouldn’t have a problem with confidence right now.

Octopusgun2 said:
Low inhib is gained. If you were raised by parents who forced you to do things that required confidence then you wouldn’t have a problem with confidence right now.
Fucking bullshit, my parents raised me and my brothers all the same, they all turned out like complete fucking chads and i turned out like a failuire. They took me to the park everyday, they made me go to other kids parties. I always felt uncomfortable and didn't know how to talk. Its fucking genetic.

THIS SITE IS ALL NORMIE CUCKS I MISS R/INCELS

Personality is genetic to a degree.

You do have the option, through tremendous discipline, of presenting a "socially preferable personality."

But if you're already having to play those games, you're borderline sociopath and it's already over.

anxiety is completely genetic

there are people who worked retail or as bartenders, talked to 100s of people in a day and still have anxiety
or even veterans with anxiety

TheVman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Fucking bullshit, my parents raised me and my brothers all the same, they all turned out like complete fucking chads and i turned out like a failuire. They took me to the park everyday, they made me go to other kids parties. I always felt uncomfortable and didn't know how to talk. Its fucking genetic.
THIS SITE IS ALL NORMIE CUCKS I MISS R/INCELS
And it will never come naturally. It will never come out charismatic. It will never be charming. It will always be a stress and a fake attitude

Personality isn't genetic. It's environmental based. A personality is created around your surroundings.

Mental disorders such as anxiety and depression can be hereditary, but I doubt personality is.

Kointo said:
Personality isn't genetic. It's environmental based. A personality is created around your surroundings.
Mental disorders such as anxiety and depression can be hereditary, but I doubt personality is.
It's not fucking enviromental. It is dependant on your fucking hormone distribution. fucking fool

TheVman said:
It's not fucking enviromental. It is dependant on your fucking hormone distribution. fucking fool

I'm saying that environmental factors shape personality. Do you not agree?

A Good Friend said:
Personality is genetic to a degree.

You do have the option, through tremendous discipline, of presenting a "socially preferable personality."

But if you're already having to play those games, you're borderline sociopath and it's already over.

It's over for me then.

Kointo said:

Well, the book is fairly well closed on the question of any effect; We know there is one.

My guess is it's going to be the largest contributing factor. Plus, individual genetic predispositions spread across a homogeneous populace, like Japan, shapes the environment. So you have the genes coming at you both ways.

conclusion: we are getting double-dicked down by genes on all fronts

34014496-mature-latin-man-giving-thumbs-up.jpg

St.Tropez said:
nausea said:
nobody cares
Bravo
A real summarization of this entirr forum and all our problems.
my post is intended at personality, not at the user

You gotta love jobs that have requirements listing "must have a good personality". That's like fuckin' saying "must be above 5' 9" or "must have deep set eyes".

This is half true, persomality is debeloped from ones social conditioning and how many positive and negative feedback loops in situations they've had in life based on their level of attractiveness i.e. FACE

Personality is the reactions you get from other people you interact with because of your FACE, disregard anyone who tells you otherwise

Kointo said:
I'm saying that environmental factors shape personality. Do you not agree?

Just like most things, it's both.

QuantumDummy said:
You gotta love jobs that have requirements listing "must have a good personality". That's like fuckin' saying "must be above 5' 9" or "must have deep set eyes".
lol true

Anxiety and autism is cancer to femoids. There's nothing you can do about it.

change your sig you fucking cuck

Cuck-Damage said:
change your sig you fucking cuck
FUCK YOU YOU'RE THE CUCK HERE. I WANT TO FEEL HAPPY

Introversion and extraversion is genetical and connected to some shit in your brain. Loud people were loud children, silent people were silent children. Upbringing could make you happy or sad and ready or not ready for socialization but the fact that you'd rather play games than talk to girls was determined before your birth.

Akarin said:
Introversion and extraversion is genetical and connected to some shit in your brain. Loud people were loud children, silent people were silent children. Upbringing could make you happy or sad and ready or not ready for socialization but the fact that you'd rather play games than talk to girls was determined before your birth.

You may be right, but there are some nurture related effects.