Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Personality is actually more important than looks

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Even if you're below average in looks you can still date anyone you want as long as you're a good person and know how to treat people well. As long as you do this, people will naturally like you.

Personality

Nah, I'm just kidding. Fuck women and fuck my life.

Looks will always be everything

Then maybe, after done with chads, when wall comes...

Roastie

she didn't finish her sentence bro, she was saying this:
"I'm usually into chads, but if incels weren't such assholes then maybe I could #metoo them when they approach me, and if I'm lucky, I could find some to orbit me and pay for my hospital bill when chad assaults me."

I don't know about you guys, but I don't talk like I do on this forum offline.

Offline I am just a guy. It doesn't say incel on my tshirt or anything. I am just sub-4 looks and crippled. I am nice to everyone who is nice to me. Everyone else I just give common courtesies to.

So I call bullshit on this. "I usually go for chads", of course you do. Until you hit 30. Then you go for betabucks.

“If incels were chads I’d date them”

Even if personality mattered everyone is still miles ahead from us in terms of social skills and development

I don't know about you guys, but I don't talk like I do on this forum offline.

Offline I am just a guy. It doesn't say incel on my tshirt or anything. I am just sub-4 looks and crippled. I am nice to everyone who is nice to me. Everyone else I just give common courtesies to.

So I call bullshit on this. "I usually go for chads", of course you do. Until you hit 30. Then you go for betabucks.
Their are very few men who act the way the do on this forum as they do IRL, they'd have to risk their jobs and other shit for that, which isn't even closely worth it. It's online in a safe space where we rant from our daily experiences. Just lol if they think we can't get women for shit we type online, it's just the facts of the black pill and statistics we see that prove our points. They can't deny that we are here SOLEY based on the reason we have tried using our personality and failed which led us to believe looks are what matter the most.

Their are very few men who act the way the do on this forum as they do IRL, they'd have to risk their jobs and other shit for that, which isn't even closely worth it. It's online in a safe space where we rant from our daily experiences. Just lol if they think we can't get women for shit we type online, it's just the facts of the black pill and statistics we see that prove our points. They can't deny that we are here SOLEY based on the reason we have tried using our personality and failed which led us to believe looks are what matter the most.

Could you imagine anyone ranting or venting the way we do on this forum in our schools our jobs or communities? Nobody talks like this. The only people who do IRL are mostly comedians and they aren't even serious about it. The only people vocal IRL are the MRAs and MGTOW which is old old old red pill from the 2000s. I never see anyone venting or ranting black pill IRL. Ever. Except for people who went full clip, but there's only been a few dudes who went that extreme. ITcucks and other weirdos obsessed with incels think that we actually talk like this to foids and society in general. They think that we are out in public screaming "stacy whore!" "hypergamous slut!" JFL. No. We don't have girlfriends because our looks and life situations are just so fucked up that this is where circumstances have landed us.

Could you imagine anyone ranting or venting the way we do on this forum in our schools our jobs or communities? Nobody talks like this. The only people who do IRL are mostly comedians and they aren't even serious about it. The only people vocal IRL are the MRAs and MGTOW which is old old old red pill from the 2000s. I never see anyone venting or ranting black pill IRL. Ever. Except for people who went full clip, but there's only been a few dudes who went that extreme. ITcucks and other weirdos obsessed with incels think that we actually talk like this to foids and society in general. They think that we are out in public screaming "stacy whore!" "hypergamous slut!" JFL. No. We don't have girlfriends because our looks and life situations are just so fucked up that this is where circumstances have landed us.
Exactly ...yeah, couldn't have said it better myself. Nobody has this persona IRL, they can't seem to get that through their skulls.

Nice one, almost took the bait

Yes, everyone knows personallity is the important right