Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality is a like a flower and yours was stepped on

P

Panda

Banned
-
when you are a born your personality seed is planted.

0019434.jpg

During your childhood, your personality plant is watered by your parents and it grows into a stem.

saksida-limon-agaci-yetistirme-tohumdan-7.jpg

at this point you have hit puberty. society now has full control over your development.

as an attractive person your seed is watered, nourished, and placed closer to the sun by society.
(through validation, hugs, smiles, invitations, positive body language, online likes, constant communication, romantic interests, nonstop positive reinforcement)

as an ugly person your personality seed is stepped on or your pot is purposely destroyed.
(through bullying, ignoring, constant negative reinforcement, forced loneliness)

and what happens next may shock you. 5 years later:

broken_terra_cotta_flower_pot.jpg
Beautiful%20Garden%20Red%20Roses%20Flowers%20iPhone%206%20Wallpaper-320x480.jpg

chad and stacy grow into a beautiful bouquet of roses.
while you are still just that broken pot trying to put the pieces back together.

incels face a lifelong battle to fix their broken pot or regrow their broken stem.
while attractive people are continuously improving all while growing into a beautiful garden.

large.jpg
4ca9a632d1059fd95ae766a6efa919dc.jpg
Selfie-necesitas-tomarte-2-700x700-700x540.jpg

in other words,,,,,
your personality is shit and you can't relate to others because they made it that way on purpose.

and the worst part, people blame and shame you for breaking your own pot.

Amazing post mate.

Although I'd argue that's confidence/self-esteeem rather than personality.

This is so true. Cucktears will never listen though.

"the worst part, people blame and shame you for breaking your own pot."

Pretty much. I wonder why the broken pots at IT feel the need to attack other broken pots. Maybe to make their seed get a tiny closer to the light by stepping on others.

great anology

I have the worst personality in the world. Witty, sarcastic, insulting, rude, evnious, hateful. I doubt I'm a human. I'm a monster, a monster THEY created

High IQ and brutal

Yeah its to make our lives shit so we suicide before passing on our genetic shit genes

This is a very good analogy.

and the worst part, people blame and shame you for breaking your own pot.

Yeah. "You should have smiled more, bro!" "You willingly separated yourself from other people, bro!" "Should have been more outgoing, bro!". How many times ugly people must have heard these lies on the couch of a therapist or on Reddit.

I am personally convinced that a majority of mental health problems in young adults and teenagers ultimately come down to physical ugliness, but it's obviously too taboo an hypothesis to be talked about outside of the Internet.

High IQ post.

Very high IQ post. Good job OP.

this is absolutely beautiful.

Ive heard the lie that "you should smile at more people if you want them to smile back" lie over and over again. almost every single time I have tried to connect with someone I get shut down, no matter how nice I am to them. the only time people ever want to talk to me is if they are using me for something. and now that I have stoped trying to connect, people say things like "you're really quiet"

so its over even if personality mattered.
high iq post btw

Very poetic blackpill

Ive heard the lie that "you should smile at more people if you want them to smile back" lie over and over again. almost every single time I have tried to connect with someone I get shut down, no matter how nice I am to them. the only time people ever want to talk to me is if they are using me for something. and now that I have stoped trying to connect, people say things like "you're really quiet"

Absolute truth. My life basically consists of looksmaxing and trying to come up with things that could save me.

I fear I turned into this:
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

:(Personality still doesn't matter for us though.

This post needs to be pinned at the top of the forum.

top tier post exactly why normies deserve bullets

Too high iq for me I need to die

almost every single time I have tried to connect with someone I get shut down, no matter how nice I am to them. the only time people ever want to talk to me is if they are using me for something. and now that I have stoped trying to connect, people say things like "you're really quiet"
:(:feelscry:
I feel this way too. Everyone lets you down, they either hate you or just want to use you. But I wonder why there are some nerdy quiet attractive foids and chad-lites.

I don't really agree though, because this assumes our personality IS shit and that all normies, chadlites, and chads have good personalities, basically buying in to the dumb personality meme spouted by BP and IT.

Its all about looks, Chad can be a rapist serial killer and still get more action than a incel with top quality personality

:(:feelscry:
I feel this way too. Everyone lets you down, they either hate you or just want to use you. But I wonder why there are some nerdy quiet attractive foids and chad-lites.
although those are rare I wonder the same thing. maybe they didn't get validation everyday like the other stacys and chad-lites?