Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality is a fucking huge meme

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Femoids keep talking about how personality matters but they are not telling you the truht, when i femoid says he wants a male base in personality she refers to a good looking chad who happends to have a ''good personality'' because his good looks made him confident and charismatic due to female and male validation, i've known of incels who are charismatic, intelligent and virtuous but they can get their dicks wet because they are extremely ugly which is something that is totally out of their control but i've also known of chads who have literally copy and paste personalities, no interesting hobbies or charisma, the most boring people you can imagine but somehow femoids lust over them, society is rotted to the core and there is no way we can reverse this, we are doomed, DOOMED!!!!!!!!!
1528353140304s

Personality doesn't matter at all. It's all about looks. I never had a female attracted to me despite having a number of female friends.

ll you faggots want to give 7+ mentalcels the excuse to post with us JFL. Fuck off

Personality doesn't matter at all. It's all about looks. I never had a female attracted to me despite having a number of female friends.
This. If anything, being respectful and nice might hinder your chances at getting a girlfriend and instead get you friend-zoned.

This. If anything, being respectful and nice might hinder your chances at getting a girlfriend and instead get you friend-zoned.

Being respectful and nice makes women think of you as asexual.

You guys fail to understand that it only matters after you pass the looks threshold.

If your ugly you never had a chance to begin with.

I

I wanna talk about the personality thing but I’ll get banned if I do

You guys fail to understand that it only matters after you pass the looks threshold.
That "personality matters" border is very small, and usually applies only when there's two 7/10s for example, autistic and NT, femoid would choose an NT of course.