Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Personality doesn't mean a thing to women

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I want to make this thread as short and clear as possible. Women select their partners solely based on looks. I keep seeing a pattern every time I walk around on campus: girls usually choose guys who are taller than they are and are at least 6 out of 10 in looks. There's also a correlation between the physical attritbutes of the male with that of his partner. What I mean is that guys who are short and ugly tend to find girlfriends who are not so attractive either, even though the male has a so-called great personality. Another pattern I have seen is that women ( even extremely ugly ones) will only go for their looksmatch or uglier males if they can't compete for Chad with more attractive girls. This is when a woman might put personality ahead of looks, this is a last resort though. Women are eugenicists by default. Even progressive ones like to hang out with attractive males.

I have taken two pictures. Unfortunately, they're not so good. My cellphone is crap and I always get nervous when trying to take picture of random people. The couple I photographed from behind are looksmatched. They were in the cafeteria, and I followed them when they left. There were too many people inside to take their picture. But judging by the guys body, you can guess what I mean. Picture number two consists of some couples walking towards the main building. Take a look at the guy with the landwhale.

Attachments

• 20180409_120205.jpg
    20180409_120205.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 20180409_121205.jpg
    20180409_121205.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 160
Womyn can't lose. Especially in diverse places.
"I'm too ugly for a Chad? OK. I will get a Pablo, Tyrone or a Chang!"

Of course they don't, and in this modern society its really really important for these whores to showoff their new man in their snapchat and insta pics for more likes and validation.

Fembots are running riot right now.

Damn that's what you go through every day. Literally majority of them have partners.

Personality works as a secondary differentiator for women after they've filtered down to the most attractive attainable males.

Personality only matters when they pick between guys of the same PSL.

Damn that's what you go through every day. Literally majority of them have partners.
Yes. This place is suifuel for an incel. I think the majority of them are being cucked. Brazil is a very promiscuous place. I don't believe for a second those bitches are faithful.

Yes. This place is suifuel for an incel. I think the majority of them are being cucked. Brazil is a very promiscuous place. I don't believe for a second those bitches are faithful.
Yea ofc, being cucked is unescapable. If they aren't in the no sex relationship or betabux then at least they got something out of it.

Yea ofc, being cucked is unescapable. If they aren't in the no sex relationship or betabux then at least they got something out of it.
True. They will have memories etc... but the break-up process tend to be very difficult for unattractive brazilian men. You open the news and it's not uncommon to see some normie who decides to kill his gf or wife when she breaks up with him. First worlders tend to have better copes like trips to Asia, games etc... being an incel in the third world is a living hell because you can't escape from society. If you refuse to work, you'll end up in the slums. It's brutal game.

True. They will have memories etc... but the break-up process tend to be very difficult for unattractive brazilian men. You open the news and it's not uncommon to see some normie who decides to kill his gf or wife when she breaks up with him. First worlders tend to have better copes like trips to Asia, games etc... being an incel in the third world is a living hell because you can't escape from society. If you refuse to work, you'll end up in the slums. It's brutal game.
you don't have games?

seems like suicidefuel for you

you don't have games?

I have a ps3, but nobody goes online on it anymore. The ps4 is just too expensive. It's next to impossible to collect neetbux here. I'm forced to live among normans.