Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality doesn’t matter if you want sex

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
https://imgur.com/gallery/sjHO1X3

Here you can see chad abusing animals and he still has a girlfriend.
 If he goes to a bar or a club, he probably gets laid easily too because of his looks.

You think girls will be able to sense his bad personality? No.

Most chads have terrible personality and they still get laid.

Lol at bluepillers telling me to work on my personality. I need to work on my looks. Blue pillers know if I work on my looks, I’ll get laid. But they don’t want me getting laid until I fix my personality, so they keep lying to me about how my personality is bad.

Tbh I wouldnt even abuse animals like this guy, so where is my girlfriend? That’s right, it’s all about looks.

not even for ltr anyway

the car plate is in the video he's fucked

ain't clicking that shit nigga.jpg

Chads can get away with anything. Some chads may have caused me permanent brain damage, and their girls didn’t seem to care while they were punching the living wits out of me. The system is designed so femoids and chads can get away with anything.

That dog looked way more misbehaved then the other one. Sometimes dogs need to be disciplined with a show of aggression or they won't behave.

Reminder that when females tell you anything, you're a fucking idiot for listening in the first place.

Lol that gif litterally has nothing to do with incel
it's utterly random, like what is happening in that video cannot be connected to any incel theory rationally apart from in the head of a totally autistic imbecile

which the OP obviously is

Grotesque said:
Reminder that when females tell you anything, you're a fucking idiot for listening in the first place.

Cuck-Damage said:
it's utterly random, like what is happening in that video cannot be connected to any incel theory rationally apart from in the head of a totally autistic imbecile

so easy to spot a cuck, what are you doing here?
Don't you have anything important do, like suck BBc's cum out of your gf's asshole? I mean that is what cuck's are only good for.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Cuck-Damage said:
so easy to spot a cuck, what are you doing here?
Don't you have anything important do, like suck BBc's cum out of your gf's asshole? I mean that is what cuck's are only good for.

You're the cuck, with these retarded gay threads