Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality does matter

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
JFL if you still believe this in 2018

article-2279444-179C85ED000005DC-696_634x591.jpg

ted-bundys-chilling-smile.jpg

35262121_601999606839771_1472070568638414848_n.jpg

chris-brown-300.jpg

8e58952d-9ecc-4c93-bf05-2ef04b85d9dd-wenn31585266.jpg

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

meeks is a disgusting creature tbh

what a pos

Bait thread of course i cannot believe someone to be this bluepilled

The r/incels bot :feelsohh:
Those were good times

Looks=personality, it should be taught in schools.

They receive more attention than what you would infer from their looks, so personality does matter, just not in the way people usually think. You need a certain sort of looks and/or status to pull that off though, incels trying to act like them would just be executed.

IF you have the looks, then dark triad personality gives you points.
If you don't, then you lose by being creepy or cringey.

personality = (eye area + jawline) * height

They receive more attention than what you would infer from their looks, so personality does matter, just not in the way people usually think. You need a certain sort of looks and/or status to pull that off though, incels trying to act like them would just be executed.

IF you have the looks, then dark triad personality gives you points.
If you don't, then you lose by being creepy or cringey.
Tl;dr failo v. halo

it does matter
*once you have checked the first physical attraction requirement*
it does matter
*once you have checked the first physical attraction requirement*

Last edited:
Personality matters for average men and not for chads or incels

I really hope someone assasinates meeks for doing this. He shouldn't be enjoying life like this when he's a criminal scumbag. He's a criminal with a shitty personality and still he gets to enjoy money, sex, relationships etc. I hope someone tracks him down and ends him once and for all.

it only matters if you are black. black men that exhibit stereotypical black man attributes such as being aggressive, hyper, cocky, extroverted etc are seen as badass and accepted by normies and foids alike. if you are introverted and dont exhibit those qualities then you are complete subhuman trash to foids unless you are at least tyronelite. being black is a double edged sword.

it only matters if you are black. black men that exhibit stereotypical black man attributes such as being aggressive, hyper, cocky, extroverted etc are seen as badass and accepted by normies and foids alike. if you are introverted and dont exhibit those qualities then you are complete subhuman trash to foids unless you are at least tyronelite. being black is a double edged sword.

High IQ. Are you black?

High IQ. Are you black?

im mixed race so socially black thanks to the one drop rule. i also experienced this firsthand but i only got the time of day pre 13 yrs old so it doesnt mean much.

im mixed race so socially black thanks to the one drop rule. i also experienced this firsthand but i only got the time of day pre 13 yrs old so it doesnt mean much.

Oh. I'm black and have experienced exactly what you're talking about. Made a thread about it the other day, over for blackcels.

Oh. I'm black and have experienced exactly what you're talking about. Made a thread about it the other day, over for blackcels.

in hindsight, blacks have it a lot better than asians and curries. they are SOL regardless of how they act. blackcels at least have the option of running thug game(quasi-cuckoldry).

Personality does matter, but in a different sense. If you act weak, weird or too feminine people are going to push you away.

High IQ. I can confirm that what you say is true.

I really hope someone assasinates meeks for doing this. He shouldn't be enjoying life like this when he's a criminal scumbag. He's a criminal with a shitty personality and still he gets to enjoy money, sex, relationships etc. I hope someone tracks him down and ends him once and for all.
Women will still want Top Tier Men

black-woman-attitude.jpg

"Hey, yall. My name is Personality Jackson. I jus came to say that yes I do matter. Jus cus I'm big don't mean I don't matter. sneak diss me again imma call my man to come n fuck yall up. He just gotta jail for aggravated assault wit a deadly weapon."