Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Personality detector off: Ex-boyfriend decapitates California single mom with sword in broad daylight

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Karina castro facebook 02

From SFGate:
Karina Castro was killed Thursday outside her home in San Carlos. At about 11:50 a.m. Thursday, San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrived at Laurel Street and Magnolia Avenue, just a few blocks away from a Caltrain station, after witnesses reported an assault at the residence. Deputies found the woman’s body at the scene, but the sheriff’s office did not specify the cause of death; anonymous law enforcement officials told KGO that the woman was beheaded.
Ouch. :feelsUnreal:

Karina castro facebook 04
Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta, 33, was arrested on suspicion of murder and is expected in court later this week. Castro’s family says Landaeta is the father of Castro’s 1-year-old daughter and alleges he was abusive toward Castro. Marty Castro, Karina Castro’s father, said he raced to her home after seeing on the news that a woman had been killed in San Carlos; he said he learned at the scene his daughter was dead.
Great personality, amirite? :feelsEhh:

Ratio3x2 2400
The father of the beheaded femoid cries outside a courtroom.

The SF Chronicle reported that:
Castro worked as a delivery driver for DoorDash and was raising her oldest daughter as a single parent before she met the defendant, who for a time lived with her in the apartment complex where she was slain, friends, family, and neighbors said.

“When her daughter got a little older, I think she just wanted to have another baby,” said Strachan. “She just hooked up with this guy and got pregnant, and didn’t know too much about him. People never show their true colors at first.”
She relaxed. :feelsaww:

Oh well. Just example #99873123123123 of normie-on-normie violence.

He looks mexican like me

His personality was too much to handle

Damn this really blew my mind I'm literally in schock rn

darktriadpill

Based North Indian dude :feelzez:

I give it a BBB: Based Beyond Belief

He was a master manipulator:soy: :foidSoy: she couldn't have seen it coming :soy: :foidSoy:

Good riddance.

They'd rather be killed by pussy wetters than a long life with pussy driers.

The was in the ghetto low land areas of San Carlos. The peninsula has ghetto hispanic areas and they are the slave peons of the rich whites and asians who live in Atherton, Hillsborough, and Palo Alto.

Anyways, I bring this up because this is the future of America. Expect more of this as America is rapidly turning into a country resembling Mexico, Brazil, and South Africa.

Nice personality indeed :feelsjuice:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED SOMEONE RECORD HER FAMILY CRYING ON HER GRAVE I WOULD PAY TO WATCH THIS

The was in the ghetto low land areas of San Carlos. The peninsula has ghetto hispanic areas and they are the slave peons of the rich whites and asians who live in Atherton, Hillsborough, and Palo Alto.

Anyways, I bring this up because this is the future of America. Expect more of this as America is rapidly turning into a country resembling Mexico, Brazil, and South Africa.
South Africa is definitely the future of American society.

Chads, Stacies, and a tiny handful of nerdmaxxed rice/currycels in gated communities; everyone else in a slum.

Obviously he was a dangerous incel.

Her pic is so airbrushed that i think he is 2 point above her in looks.

Nobody can tell me all these foids that payed the toll, couldn't see it coming. There were definitely obvious signs the guy was dangerous and violent. But until her death she got so turned on by it, so she didn't leave. Foids are made to get wet for violent men.

Here's the dramatization :feelskek:

skyrim-beheaded.gif

Pretty much , Woman are Retards after all
It fucks me right off that even smart ones; introverted studious types turn into dumb fucking whores when the right face comes along.

Why is it that sexhavers are always the most violent people? If she had chosen someone from here she'd be alive and having a great relationship.

Also this guy looks like all mexican thugs combined. How did she not see this coming?

he dindu nuffin, they should free him and give some rehabilitation and some help

That is actually what would happen if he was a rich white Chad and not an ethnic lol.
true or at the least the sentence would be heavily reduced jfl

Shit is crazy. Who the fucks decapitates people now days lmao
pretty common shit in SEA and jamaica

not surprised the by the latins
they've been doing that shit for 1000s of years :feelshaha:

Even i could tell he looks like a nigga who would decapitate someone.

I was delusional enough to think makeupmaxxing doesn't work. Someone corrected me I forgot who (I usually forget) he said that makeupmaxxing works and hating surgery is not cope since women can wear make up. I hated people who say they hate surgery because when you hate surgery you're basically saying you don't like ugly men who wanna improve their face. I do understand jealous incels though, those who are poor like myself, they're prone to getting jealous of surgerymaxxed incels.
From SFGate:

Ouch. :feelsUnreal:

View attachment 655968

Great personality, amirite? :feelsEhh:
I don't have a great family but JFL at this low IQ copiummaxxed foid man, she denied all help. Her entire family alleges he murdered her. The police shouldn't rely on them entirely though, it's kinda delusional doing that.
View attachment 655969
The father of the beheaded femoid cries outside a courtroom.

The SF Chronicle reported that:
“When her daughter got a little older, I think she just wanted to have another baby,” said Strachan. “She just hooked up with this guy and got pregnant, and didn’t know too much about him. People never show their true colors at first.”
She relaxed. :feelsaww:
Brutal blackpill. She probably called him sub human at least once in all these years.
Oh well. Just example #99873123123123 of normie-on-normie violence.
Bitch got rolled and fucked over.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny watching the picture of the father cry
true he kinda looks like the Sid from ice age with weak chin. Kinda funny ngl

pretty common shit in SEA and jamaica

not surprised the by the latins
they've been doing that shit for 1000s of years :feelshaha:

South Asian, no. Pakistani/Afghanistan maybe, yes. Other SEA, yes. Parts of Latin America, YES. Some of those guys still think they are Incas and Aztecs etc.

wish all cucks will grow a pair and do the same.

wish all cucks will grow a pair and do the same.
Well I was just looking at some stats increase in mass shootings and violent crime rates this year (cucks and Incel-related alike). The increase is almost something like a factor of 35% in 2022 from the past few years. Also, it's obvious that elites in America are doing everything they can to hide from this glaringly obvious fact.

Well I was just looking at some stats increase in mass shootings and violent crime rates this year (cucks and Incel-related alike). The increase is almost something like a factor of 35% in 2022 from the past few years. Also, it's obvious that elites in America are doing everything they can to hide from this glaringly obvious fact.
Mass shootings will inevitably increase over the next several years, stemming from pandemic-era isolation and disruption.

Mass shootings will inevitably increase over the next several years, stemming from pandemic-era isolation and disruption.
It's more than pandemic-era. This was coming with the fall of Western civilization and cultural decay but, Covid restrictions/the leftist economic damage, Election corruption & Jan 6th, and then Ukraine War have sped it up. As things fall apart, yes more and more mass casualty incidents may come. It's quite scary, and lwarning the people whom you want to live (if any), to be more aware and avoid large gatherings, is probably a good idea. I also would say that non-white and non-black minorities will have to worry more, as black vs. white either becomes radicalized into some sort of formal extremist political group and/or turns into underground collections of criminals. Eventually everyone alive will have to choose a side in the coming civil war. This kind of scenario I have just described can either anywhere from 15 years away to 55 years away. Hard to predict.

I also would say that non-white and non-black minorities will have to worry more, as black vs. white either becomes radicalized
Radicalized?

I'm sorry, but cumskins have always treated ethnics like shit for years. Always. It's not radicalization to point out the truth. Radicalization is a leftist buzzword.

Radicalized?

I'm sorry, but cumskins have always treated ethnics like shit for years. Always. It's not radicalization to point out the truth. Radicalization is a leftist buzzword.
No no, you don't understand what I am saying. "Point out the truth". That doesn't matter what you or I are "pointing out". You are afraid of this word like we are in a 502 Counter Terrorism graduate level course, and I am using it in a broader psycho-social sense. YES radicalized, as in: THEY WILL CHOOSE an extreme set of actions out of the available options. Everybody has to fight in a modern civil war. There is no fucking hiding. So it will be the largest groups vs each other. I don't claim to know what exactly the sides will look like, but I do know that people will have to pick sides.

Shit maybe there will even be a Non-Cucked angle or side and many blacks and whites together will choose to become a pat of. Only after the dust settles will we be able to know what can be defined as politically "radical" or not. Depends on who wins or comes out on top.

, but cumskins have always treated ethnics like shit for years.
And btw ethnics like us will have to take a seat under the dominant groups during any civil war type of scenario. But there will be several choices. But suspect this will be a long phase of human history and the goals of what people are trying to say and eventually achieve will not become clear for a longtime.

Last edited: