Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality detector malfunctions: UK femoid strangled to death during sex; her boyfriend gets 4-year prison sentence

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Both of them were married and in an extramarital affair.

A man who choked a woman to death during sex after he had drunk 24 bottles of lager has been jailed for four years and eight months. Sophie Moss, 33, was found unconscious at home in Darlington, County Durham, on 7 February and died in hospital. Sam Pybus - who was married but had been seeing Ms Moss for three years - told police he could not remember what happened, Teesside Crown Court heard. The 32-year-old had previously pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
Daniel Parkington, the father of [Sophie Moss'] boys who are five and six, said: "They have been given a life sentence. It's not fair and it never will be."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Femoids' groups are already complaining about the sentence. It's worth noting that under UK law, prisoners are automatically released halfway through their sentence, so it's more likely that Pybus will serve two years and four months.

Pybus' sentence was heavily criticised for sending a "dreadful message to women" by We Can't Consent To This, a campaign group set up in response to so-called "consensual" violence claims against women. Spokeswoman Fiona Mackenzie said: "It seems that strangling a woman to death is still viewed in law as an unfortunate accident, rather than terrible serious violence.

"Malfunctioned"? No. It was clearly functioning correctly.

"Dark Triad" and insatiable women.

If I was a mod I'd ban these sorts of threads. Call me :soy: I don't care. In my emotional state these stories just make me feel :feelsbadman:

She was 33, it was most likely time to go anyway.

I bet she was cumming while he was choking the life out of her

this reminds me of this case, also a UK foid:

the guy got a life sentence :feelsahh:

despite the fact that

1. the foid was proven to regularly engage in "rough sex" including being choked during sex

2. there's no motive for the guy to kill her, so it was most likely an accident

the defense used that defense but the soy juries of course didnt buy it and convicted him of murder

the foid prime minister of new zealand even apologized to the family :soy::foidSoy:
oh yeah, crazy how much attention that got even outside of new zealand

like that sophie elliott case

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back