Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Personality detector malfunction, Boyfriend punches girlfriend over a burrito

My boyfriend punched me

I (22f) have been with my boyfriend (23m) for about 2 years. Usually we don’t have my issues, I think I can count the amount of times that we’ve argued on one hand. Typically we can talk through it and then be okay but yesterday was different I guess. We fought over the dumbest thing ever!! A goddamn burrito believe it or not, we were getting ready to go to the theater and see Deadpool I prepaid the tickets and we agreed to share a leftover burrito.

I haven’t eaten all day so of course im hungry and we were going to get dinner after the movie. I get out of the shower and he tells me that my half is in the kitchen, there’s one piece of meat on the plate and when I told him that I didn’t want that he called me stupid and told me to shut the fuck up.

He said I made him mad and he took my phone away, he said we’re not going to see the movie and told me to go to sleep. When I took my phone back from him he grabbed me by the arm and threw me into the bedframe. The bedframe collapsed with our cat underneath (he’s okay). When I took my phone the second time I tried to leave our apartment, that’s when he grabbed me by the arm again and punched me in the ribs.

I’ve never been punched before I couldn’t breathe or think all I could do was just lie there and cry. While im crying he’s holding me but not because he was sorry, he held me because he didn’t want to neighbors to hear me screaming. When he stepped away I moved to the couch and he brought back icecream and tried to force feed me because “I needed to calm down”. He apologized but I know that it wasn’t genuine.

What should I do? We live together so I can’t really just pack up and leave. I can’t couch hop either because I don’t have that many friends. I just don’t understand why he reacted that way. I feel like I’ve given him many chances, I forgave him so many times already but I can’t shake this off.

Last edited:
The best personality to attract a female

I (22f) have been with my boyfriend (23m) for about 2 years. Usually we don’t have my issues, I think I can count the amount of times that we’ve argued on one hand. Typically we can talk through it and then be okay but yesterday was different I guess. We fought over the dumbest thing ever!! A goddamn burrito believe it or not, we were getting ready to go to the theater and see Deadpool I prepaid the tickets and we agreed to share a leftover burrito.

I haven’t eaten all day so of course im hungry and we were going to get dinner after the movie. I get out of the shower and he tells me that my half is in the kitchen, there’s one piece of meat on the plate and when I told him that I didn’t want that he called me stupid and told me to shut the fuck up.

He said I made him mad and he took my phone away, he said we’re not going to see the movie and told me to go to sleep. When I took my phone back from him he grabbed me by the arm and threw me into the bedframe. The bedframe collapsed with our cat underneath (he’s okay). When I took my phone the second time I tried to leave our apartment, that’s when he grabbed me by the arm again and punched me in the ribs.

I’ve never been punched before I couldn’t breathe or think all I could do was just lie there and cry. While im crying he’s holding me but not because he was sorry, he held me because he didn’t want to neighbors to hear me screaming. When he stepped away I moved to the couch and he brought back icecream and tried to force feed me because “I needed to calm down”. He apologized but I know that it wasn’t genuine.
What should I do? We live together so I can’t really just pack up and leave. I can’t couch hop either because I don’t have that many friends. I just don’t understand why he reacted that way. I feel like I’ve given him many chances, I forgave him so many times already but I can’t shake this off.
Had to highlight to read it lol

Nice text nigga I'm gonna enjoy reading this one.