Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality detector failures in 2023

46% of the murder victims were female
54% of non-foids were deserve to die, according to this roastie cuckdditor.

54% of non-foids were deserve to die, according to this roastie cuckdditor.
They love when men kill other men because it means less men to reject and more chads to whore out for

JFL at trannies

Can't understand what she wrote
On top of that 14 updoots
1/3 of murders committed by femoids were actually committed by an FTM tranny but they counted it as a female murderer

They should count it as female murderer, trannies aren't going to all of a sudden turn into a masculine guy with male rage. I remember a MTF tranny went from petite and shy to ape shit rage when ben Shapiro called him a "He". His voice became deep too :feelskek:
1/3 of murders committed by femoids were actually committed by an FTM tranny but they counted it as a female murderer

They should count it as female murderer, trannies aren't going to all of a sudden turn into a masculine guy with male rage. I remember a MTF tranny went from petite and shy to ape shit rage when ben Shapiro called him a "He" .
trannies are a jewish invention to create chaos and impose communism

I doubt the percentages were high when foids were 'caged' in homes and their whoredom was kept in check. May it continue to rise cause foids have caused this with their ghosting and whoring.