Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Personality detector fails again

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Teehee, violent animalistic brutes make my pussy wet! :feelsclown:

Its the second news I read about a dog cock sucking skank murdered by her Chad boyfriend with """great personality""". This day just keeps getting better.

Its the second news I read about a dog cock sucking skank murdered by her Chad boyfriend with """great personality""". This day just keeps getting better.
:feelsokman:

Holes would rather get brutally killed by chad than even looking in my direction.
Their lust for chads semen surpasses their self preservation instinct by a lot. This is not a presumption, but an observation.
It's safe to assume, that a foids only driving motivation is, to absorb chads sperm in as many orifices as possible and even getting killed is just an acceptable means to their goal.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
Pepejokergun

One of my co-workers was a 65 year old angry lady who kept preaching blackpills about this case, though I just acted like she was crazy since I'm too high-inhib.

And will still falling

Teehee, violent animalistic brutes make my pussy wet! :feelsclown:
100%

it’s just the price they pay for the privilege of being fucked like a rag doll by large high test violent males. And they’re ok with that risk.

I hope more Chads date personality detective women more often

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
View attachment 204902
@FinnCel gtfih
Holes would rather get brutally killed by chad than even looking in my direction.
Their lust for chads semen surpasses their self preservation instinct by a lot. This is not a presumption, but an observation.
It's safe to assume, that a foids only driving motivation is, to absorb chads sperm in as many orifices as possible and even getting killed is just an acceptable means to their goal.
Almost died laughing because it's true.

Better said, It has never worked before.

This is the guy? he's so low tier wtf.
21332032-8026017-Kempson_worked_as_a_barman_and_building_labourer_in_New_Zealand_-a-24_1582247212390.jpg