Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee personality detector fail

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
le abusive partner

In other words chad pumped and dumped her
full

IT users don't know the concept of being responsible for one's own actions.

Her personality detector malfunctioned

In other words chad pumped and dumped her
full
"Let me disprove their argument by proving their argument"
Remember that this retarded bitch can vote, and probably get more money than you because she has a pussy

"Let me disprove their argument by proving their argument"
Remember that this retarded bitch can vote, and probably get more money than you because she has a pussy
yeah, but she regrets it, so we shouldn't feel bad about missing essential developmental milestones, because they might have not felt that good if we'd chosen an abusive partner
just like starving children shouldn't feel bad about their lack of food, because I ate some food that didn't even taste that good today

yeah, but she regrets it, so we shouldn't feel bad about missing essential developmental milestones, because they might have not felt that good if we'd chosen an abusive partner
just like starving children shouldn't feel bad about their lack of food, because I ate some food that didn't even taste that good today
Tee fucking hee. She matured because of that experience and now she is ready to never have sex with the man who will treat her like a queen and pay her bills.