Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Personality Detector Fail: Foid Brutally Stabbed by her Husband

Acorn

Acorn

รยקгє๓є קเﻮє๏ภςєl
★★★★★

Chagnonpill, hybristophilla

Personality detector malfunction #6066546654676

I hate these videos sometimes... they let their emotions take over and stab angry when 2 calm precise stabs would do the job with time for escape.

I hate these videos sometimes... they let their emotions take over and stab angry when 2 calm precise stabs would do the job with time for escape.
Fuck no we want that bitch to suffer

Wouldn't be that satisfying to watch then:feelshehe:

This is art. Something so beautiful about watching a man lose his shit and puncture a hundred holes into a foid

Fuck no we want that bitch to suffer
I get that but a stab or two to the throat would be pretty pain if unexpected. Adrenaline usually takes away some of the pain from getting stabbed multiple times

I get that but a stab or two to the throat would be pretty pain if unexpected. Adrenaline usually takes away some of the pain from getting stabbed multiple times
She would have adrenaline from having her throat cut. Besides water her scramble with blood pooling up on the floor was badass

I could never stab, far too personal and risky

If I did have to I would slit her ankles and belly first

Burn her face as well on the off chance she survives, so she will be truecel and suffer

Could be a revenge for cheating

I could never stab, far too personal and risky

If I did have to I would slit her ankles and belly first

Burn her face as well on the off chance she survives, so she will be truecel and suffer
>Woman
>Trucel

i love seeing shit like this. all the trauma women cause men and all the privilege in the world can't save them in these moments.

Whats the story ?

Would rather get shot than stabbed

this is what all cheaters deserve
Packwatch 2

Same, knives are scary.
Make bigger holes, goes in and then comes out. Bullets in brain or heart means instant death. Stab would take a few seconds to minutes since stabs can't accurately hit the weak points