Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality detector broke and created me

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
My father was an abusive, narcissistic, OPENLY RACIST maniac who beat my mother, cheated on her and abused her. He wasn’t liked by anyone and people considered him weird, some people thought he was autistic.

By bluepiller worldview this man should have no shot at getting girls, right?. But somehow he managed to get a wife, cheat on her dozens of times and probably get even more bitches that idk about. My father is 6’3 and handsome but that DEFINITELY didn’t help . It was obviously his charisma and great personality!

My father was an abusive, narcissistic, OPENLY RACIST maniac who beat my mother, cheated on her and abused her. He wasn’t liked by anyone and people considered him weird, some people thought he was autistic.
Past tense.
My father is 6’3 and handsome
Present tense.

:soy:: SEE INKWELL HE ADAPTED IMPROVISED AND OVERCAME, LEARN FROM HIM

My father was and is an abusive, narcissistic, OPENLY RACIST maniac
my father has never hit me or my mother well not that i know of
but he is all those things
he met my mom when he was a bodybuilder chad and broke
he has always had a temper thrown things and been mentally abusive but when i do anything similar
im treated like a basket case by both him and her

my father has never hit me or my mother well not that i know of
but he is all those things
he met my mom when he was a bodybuilder chad and broke
he has always had a temper thrown things and been mentally abusive but when i do anything similar
im treated like a basket case by her
My father was broke as shit. He had an art degree so my mothER had to pay for 80% of the house. My father had a massive temper as well.

By bluepiller worldview this man should have no shot at getting girls, right?. But somehow he managed to get a wife, cheat on her dozens of times and probably get even more bitches that idk about. My father is 6’3 and handsome but that DEFINITELY didn’t help . It was obviously his charisma and great personality!
abuse ur father back thats what i did. the retard had a massive scratch in his face and wasnt strong enough to fight a young man