Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Personal Suicide fuel

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

nonchalant 6'5 dreadhead Tyrone 8+ inch cock thug
★★★★★
Just got my dreads retwisted today. The hair looks good but now because of the hair style I got it shows more of my subhuman face. I used to be able to hide it but now I can't. Ik yall probably don't care but I just wanted to post lmaoo

You should look into freeform dreads

Over for friedchickencels

no way u're incel and got dreads

fakecel if you were ugly you would never ever consider doing dreads

go kys and burn you fkn nigger

Are they long? Can’t you still hide your face with them?

Are they long? Can’t you still hide your face with them?
They go to my bottom lip so yes. But with the hair style I got (2 strand twist) they are kinda sectioned in a way to where I can barley hide it. It also displays my big ass forehead too lmaoo

They go to my bottom lip so yes. But with the hair style I got (2 strand twist) they are kinda sectioned in a way to where I can barley hide it. It also displays my big ass forehead too lmaoo
Gotcha. Yeah I imagine those would emphasize your forehead also since they are pretty tightly wound (as far as I know, I’ve never had them or talked to anyone who has)

Relatable asf man. I remember when I received a cut after so long. When it didn't come out like how I wanted it, I felt extreme rage, depression and hated everything. Couldn't get it like the sick google images and money wasted.

Gotcha. Yeah I imagine those would emphasize your forehead also since they are pretty tightly wound (as far as I know, I’ve never had them or talked to anyone who has)
Looks like just get a haircut bro (or in my case a retwist) advice doesn't make me a chadrone:feelsrope: