Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Personal story:the tragedy of an incel at a workplace

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I am currently working at a restaurant an everything when wrong,i was first send to be a dishwasher at a place but then they change everything an send me to be a cooker,i disliked the idea but it was too late because they simply swap my place with the other guy that actually can cook.

1)They only give me on tshirt,is difficult to keep it clean without me washing it every day and my wash machine is currently broken

2)they lied with the monthly pay,they advertised 425 dollars,the first month i only worked half the days but i only receive 90 dollars,FUCKING BRUTAL.

3)with me doing the cleaning,dishwashing and food producction for the next day everything was running good,but the boss is a guy that is never there,so when he didnt see me in the cameras he just accuse me of not working.

4)He send me to a new sector that i dont know,and the cashier is always accusing me of being a retard for being 6 months in the place and not knowing the job when i only get in this secctor least than a month ago.

5)no more time for washing dishes,now i only do that at the nightshift and the cashier clean the most in the day,she still accuse me for the plates being dirty tee hee.

the boss is a guy that married at old age and his children are only 4 and 6,if you to the math the chances of the kids not being his are pretty big,he was already infertile when his wife bear them

if you were 10/10 in looks they would've praised you and gave you a raise. brutal

I am currently working at a restaurant an everything when wrong,i was first send to be a dishwasher at a place but then they change everything an send me to be a cooker,i disliked the idea but it was too late because they simply swap my place with the other guy that actually can cook.

1)They only give me on tshirt,is difficult to keep it clean without me washing it every day and my wash machine is currently broken

2)they lied with the monthly pay,they advertised 425 dollars,the first month i only worked half the days but i only receive 90 dollars,FUCKING BRUTAL.

3)with me doing the cleaning,dishwashing and food producction for the next day everything was running good,but the boss is a guy that is never there,so when he didnt see me in the cameras he just accuse me of not working.

4)He send me to a new sector that i dont know,and the cashier is always accusing me of being a retard for being 6 months in the place and not knowing the job when i only get in this secctor least than a month ago.

5)no more time for washing dishes,now i only do that at the nightshift and the cashier clean the most in the day,she still accuse me for the plates being dirty tee hee.

the boss is a guy that married at old age and his children are only 4 and 6,if you to the math the chances of the kids not being his are pretty big,he was already infertile when his wife bear them
wagecucking as a cel its fucking suifuel