Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Personal experiences.

TheChudCel

TheChudCel

Banned
-
I am 19 now, working a wagie job in a gym, cleaning shit and the like, every day I just do exactly the same thing and go home, eat the same things, watch the same youtube videos, rince and repeat.

However, there once was a time, when I was around 16, I would hang out with mostly girls, they probably thought I was gay or something, but I would hang out with these three girls in sixth form. One of which I liked, we talked for a couple of months, I got good signals and enguagement off of her, and eventually asked her out, she said she didnt feel the same way about me, I didnt take it too hard and moved on, I come later to find, she likes a fat ginger guy, who nobody talks to, and hes around 5'6. I am a dark longish haired average in the face looking guy who stands around 5'9, I had good muscle development broad shoulders and a lean sixpack. However at the time I did have cystic acne, that shit literally kills your SMV.

This wasn't my first encounter with oofy doofy theory, one time when I was around 15 I asked out the ugly girl at school because I thought it would be easy, she laughed in my face, months later she starts dating a fat short guy with bucked teeth.

I feel like, as incels, its not always 100% our face, there is something else repulsive that is hard to put into words, maybe its autism but I feel like it goes deeper than that because at this time I actually had very good social charisma.

Chances are you're going to ascend in the next few years if you've had female attention in the past, I couldn't even get one to be friends with me let alone think there was something there.

maybe but give op benefit of the doubt before spamming "muh fakecel"
Wasn't calling him a fakecel, but I don't think he should write himself off yet at 19 if girls have shown interest in being friends.

You will probably ascend in the near future if you got rid of your acne. And you're not autistic or anything since you had female friends.

There's still hope for you. This is no place for you.

Chances are you're going to ascend in the next few years if you've had female attention in the past, I couldn't even get one to be friends with me let alone think there was something there.
this.
normies.is

You will probably ascend in the near future if you got rid of your acne. And you're not autistic or anything since you had female friends.

Its still not fully gone, I hopped on accutane a few months ago. I didnt take it as a kid because my parents worried about it stunting my height.

State of this site, teens coming here claiming they're incel whilst stating that they've had female friends/ attention in the past jfl, mogger

this.
normies.is

I am 19 now, working a wagie job in a gym, cleaning shit and the like, every day I just do exactly the same thing and go home, eat the same things, watch the same youtube videos, rince and repeat.

However, there once was a time, when I was around 16, I would hang out with mostly girls, they probably thought I was gay or something, but I would hang out with these three girls in sixth form. One of which I liked, we talked for a couple of months, I got good signals and enguagement off of her, and eventually asked her out, she said she didnt feel the same way about me, I didnt take it too hard and moved on, I come later to find, she likes a fat ginger guy, who nobody talks to, and hes around 5'6. I am a dark longish haired average in the face looking guy who stands around 5'9, I had good muscle development broad shoulders and a lean sixpack. However at the time I did have cystic acne, that shit literally kills your SMV.

This wasn't my first encounter with oofy doofy theory, one time when I was around 15 I asked out the ugly girl at school because I thought it would be easy, she laughed in my face, months later she starts dating a fat short guy with bucked teeth.

I feel like, as incels, its not always 100% our face, there is something else repulsive that is hard to put into words, maybe its autism but I feel like it goes deeper than that because at this time I actually had very good social charisma.
What is your avi