Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Personal Breeder

J

jaydante47

Officer
A moment of silence for our fallen warrior Mr. Josef Fritzl

I recently watched the movie Room starring Brie Whoreson. Where a man kidnapped a teen whore and kept her captive in her house to breed with her. So I've been devising a plan to kidnap a prime teen Aryan Stacy and keep her captive in my house's basement to breed with her and save my bloodline. I'm thinking like about 3 kids. Maybe she will even fall in love with me due to stockholm Syndrome. What's the chance i'll get away with this and if i get caught how to survive in prison?

Last edited:
Not a very good chance

Glowiest thread I've ever seen.

But if hypothetically I did, I would have a cyanide pill ready to chew on to prevent capture. Death is a preferable alternative to prison.

But if hypothetically I did, I would have a cyanide pill ready to chew on to prevent capture. Death is a preferable alternative to prison.
atleast you will die happily ruining a whores life forever

A moment of silence for our fallen warrior Mr. Josef Fritzl

I recently watched the movie Room starring Brie Whoreson. Where a man kidnapped a teen whore and kept her captive in her house to breed with her. So I've been devising a plan to kidnap a prime teen Aryan Stacy and keep her captive in my house's basement to breed with her and save my bloodline. I'm thinking like about 3 kids. What's the chance i'll get away with this and if i get caught how to survive in prison?
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

(In videogame)

Hmm...
Giphy 1