Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Personal best at running?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I can't run 2 km in under 10 minutes,but that's my goal.I can run 1 km in 5 minutes and 11 seconds,but after that i fell down to the ground and my lungs are begging for help.Endurace is the hardest to built.

10km in 45min

I can barely run, but I tried doing a 5k with my gaa team recently and got about an hour. In fairness I did walk a good bit of it

Last edited:
I can't run 2 km in under 10 minutes,but that's my goal.I can run 1 km in 5 minutes and 11 seconds,but after that i fell down to the ground and my lungs are begging for help.Endurace is the hardest to built.
Take cardarine

Pretty damn good

I purposely don’t time myself. I like to run to feel good afterwards and stay thin. And just enjoy the run.
But the longest runs I’ve done have been
9 miles.

There's a lot of things I can do, I could ride my bike for 100 kilometers (personal best is 60)but I can't even run 100 meters without stopping

100 m in 10 secs xD

2 miles in 14:46, mang

That gave me PTSD from PE classes