Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Persona games are so bluepilled.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Especially Persona 4, all the girls clinging to you, saying all the things no girl would say irl.

I guess for what it's worth it's a good cope for Ricecels.

Yea, it's meant to be copefuel

anime dialogue is retarded and autistic

copefuel, just like every anime, every other game, and even movies

its escapism taken to another level
I only play ER simulators

that's why it's good. games/movies/shows that display "real" foid behaviour are garbage. horrible!

Yea, it's meant to be copefuel

Yep.

Persona games (or at least Persona 4) actually has some decent dialogue to it, the Dub of the game is superb.

It's just that the premise is Bluepilled, basically in that game Females behave the way Ricecels would want their perfect Mates to behave, so it's far from reality in that sense.

copefuel, just like every anime, every other game, and even movies

+100

its escapism taken to another level
I only play ER simulators

It really is.

Especially when you get to Romance and stuff, it's really ER fuel.

that's why it's good. games/movies/shows that display "real" foid behaviour are garbage. horrible!

Unfortunately that's the case yes.

Also made by a coping delusional ricecel.

I believe this is where Weebs get their delusion idea on Women from, Anime makes you think they're virtuous maidans lmfao.

I legit can't stand it. Probably the primary reason I quit animu. Any time any character says sth it is either try hard macho BS if male, acting like a super annoying bratty bitch if female. Japs can't write decent characters for shit.
Have you tried Hatred on steam? It's a 1.30$
It is on my cart rn. Will buy sometime before sale is over.

O
I think that's why I spent so much time with this slut. Her dialogue was one of the only ones that seemed legit. She just wanted to spend time with me and go to the mall and eat ice cream. Was quite wholesome for the most part. Real cute girl

Then I spent the night in her room and it just felt right.
10/10 would play again

View attachment 282247
I think that's why I spent so much time with this slut. Her dialogue was one of the only ones that seemed legit. She just wanted to spend time with me and go to the mall and eat ice cream. Was quite wholesome for the most part. Real cute girl

Then I spent the night in her room and it just felt right.
10/10 would play again

Damn i wish siblings were actually like that dude, my sister never wanted to spend any time with me.

The dialogue aspect of the game is actually very well done and the dubbing is great with some veteran voice actors, my gripe isn't with dialogue as much as it's with how females are all non slutty and are levelheaded. it's good for the game of course but when you compare it it to the real world it's quite unsettling.

Last edited:
It's actually blackpilled, such things are able to consistently happen to attractive males.

It's actually blackpilled, such things are able to consistently happen to attractive males.

None of the girls being sloots is what's bluepilled.

But then again it's set before Android social media era so maybe it was a bit different?

Last edited:
Non of the girls being sloots is what's bluepilled.

But then again it's set before Android social media era so maybe it was a bit different?

chad popped more cherries then weinstein in his glory days.gigas chad has harems equal to that of solomon.anyway persona and life simulator games suck shit.you are just wasting your time with shit that will never be.i sometimes do it with eroge so i understand the temptation.only god can save man.

chad popped more cherries then weinstein in his glory days.gigas chad has harems equal to that of solomon.anyway persona and life simulator games suck shit.you are just wasting your time with shit that will never be.i sometimes do it with eroge so i understand the temptation.only god can save man.

It's not really life simulator, well it is kinda but that's not the focus of the game.

For Incels with 0 social life it's understandable why they get into it.

None of the girls being sloots is what's bluepilled.

It isn't explicit but the 'true' side of the girls do show when they confront their dark personas iirc, or when Yosuke heard the true thoughts of the late senior girl he admired while in the TV world.

Being a pre social media era helps too I guess.

adachi was the true hero of the game