Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Persona Cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
[UWSL]I'm currently playing my first persona game (P4 Golden) [UWSL]and it's amazing! :feelsLSD:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]The game is almost a "Teenage Chad Simulator". [UWSL]I can finally experience what it is like to have a fulfilled youth. :dab:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Sounds more like a reason not to play.
[UWSL]While I am playing I get completely lost in the illusion ... i[UWSL]t's been a long time since video games were able to do that for me. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

P4 was the best one tbh

Vidya is cope and a waste of time.

Yes its a cope to imagine yourself attractive to women. Sadly theres a shitty turn based rpg stuck in the way.

Yes its a cope to imagine yourself attractive to women. Sadly theres a shitty turn based rpg stuck in the way.
Actually find it quite enjoyable, if a bit bloated at times.

based as fuck I best the p5r game recently. I will do p5s then go for p4g later. these games are very good cope for us uglies

MC = Teenage Chad :feelsLSD:
I also like how effort and hanging out goes somewhere. in this world it goes no where and you hit a hard cap or limit if not Chad :feelsree:

Would also say that the friendship-aspect is a bigger cope for me than the romance options.
Imagine people liking and caring about you ... :feelscry:

Ethnic?
I agree tbh, I enjoyed the friendship aspect alot more than the romance. Also satisfaction in having real achievements that matter rather than being wage slave Subhuman.

Persona 4 can't run on my smartphone at all, and one of my computers can't run it.:feelsbadman:
So instead of trying to figure out remote desktop or Citrix Metaframe in order to play as a teen Chad, I just play as the pedo foid in Persona 3 Portable, as that runs on my smartphone and my IA-32-only Core Duo machine.
And yes, the FeMC in Persona 3 Portable is pedo. You can actually date Ken Amada! Agecucks are definitely seething now!

Persona 4 can't run on my smartphone at all, and one of my computers can't run it.:feelsbadman:
So instead of trying to figure out remote desktop or Citrix Metaframe in order to play as a teen Chad, I just play as the pedo foid in Persona 3 Portable, as that runs on my smartphone and my IA-32-only Core Duo machine.
And yes, the FeMC in Persona 3 Portable is pedo. You can actually date Ken Amada! Agecucks are definitely seething now!
brutal. Maybe u can buy a cheap used PC from eBay or e-commerce site. Some junk places also have used PC parts if u get lucky for cheap

brutal. Maybe u can buy a cheap used PC from eBay or e-commerce site. Some junk places also have used PC parts if u get lucky for cheap
My Core Duo machine running Windows 2000 isn't my only computer. I also have 5 amd64 machines that can definitely run this game. I want to play everything on my phone though.
Oh well, that pedo foid playthrough makes up for it. And best of all, not only can that run on my phone, but it also runs on my PSP as well!