Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Persona 5

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Just starting playing Persona 5 and you're hit with a blackpill right away. Protag intervenes to prevent some foid from being assaulted and his life is ruined for it. Doesn't even seem like the bitch vouched for him or anything. I wish there was an option to just keep walking. I'm two days in and the game has been really fun so far. I wonder if there are more blackpills in the game or if that was an unintended one.

Ive always wanted to try that game

Ive always wanted to try that game

I made the poor choice of just watching the anime. Wasn't a bad anime, but I heard it didn't do the game justice. Now I have everything spoiled.

I cant play it on my pc so fuck that game.

yeah it's blackpilled af since the GL main character can have romantic relationships with all the females in the game at the same time.
Instead Ryuji keeps masturbating while thinking about Ann latex suit.

persona 5 is lifefuel, enjoy your time

Never touched any Persona game but I keep hearing from normies and aspies alike the Persona franchise is top-notch. Should I give it a go once it's on sale? How is the story?

persona 5 is lifefuel, enjoy your time
Thanks man, the game is amazing. For anyone on the fence I would heavily recommend it. There is so much content to do in the game

Persona games are massive lifefuel

i remember when persona 3 first came out i played it like 12 hours a day for a month straight, good times. Persona 5 is good too, all of the persona games have blackpills in them, the chad mc can fuck pretty much every chick in the game with zero consequences

yeah it's blackpilled af since the GL main character can have romantic relationships with all the females in the game at the same time.
Instead Ryuji keeps masturbating while thinking about Ann latex suit.

Wait you can have relationships with the females? jfl I'm already halfway through the game and still incel as fuck.

Wait you can have relationships with the females? jfl I'm already halfway through the game and still incel as fuck.
when the bond between you and the girls hit the final level you have the chance to say the right thing and become their bf.
but if u choose the wrong answer you remain an incel.