Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Persona 5 Royal comes out today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
There’s more of a story for akechi now, and hes based. Good stuff. Gonna start playing rn. Woowoo

thats really cool bro

Still haven't played Persona 5 but it's on my shortlist of games to check out. Also I hate Jews.

never played any Persona

never played any Persona
same tbh
you have to invest like ~ 90 hours to beat Persona 5... I don't have the motivation to play a game for almost a hundred hours jfl

same tbh
you have to invest like ~ 90 hours to beat Persona 5... I don't have the motivation to play a game for almost a hundred hours jfl

I invest circa 150+ hours every time I replay New Vegas

test post @Copemaxx

I invest circa 150+ hours every time I replay New Vegas
mogs me brutally, bro
I only played Fallout 3.... but I've been told New Vegas is the better game

Only ps4 so i don't care

Wanted to play it,but I'm saving money for the PS5,do I miss a lot if I already finished vanilla P5?

Played p5 alr and can't imagine paying to play this upgrade again so soon

mogs me brutally, bro
I only played Fallout 3.... but I've been told New Vegas is the better game

if you liked 3 you should give New Vegas a try, there are also a lot of good mods to improve it

People love these sort of games coz life really does suck ass

I bought it earlier this week and I’m gonna start playing it today. When I first played 5, it was a great escape from reality and I ended up pumping 120 hours into it. Instead of doing another play through, I waited for Royal, and I’m hyped. I get to LDAR and just cope with P5. I don’t even have to leave home to work and can play P5 whenever. Nothing will be able to drag me out of my cope

I played 5 when it came out, not sure if I have it in me to play the 'upgraded' version. And from what I heard,most of the newly added stuff is towards the end?