Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Persona 5: God tier cope???

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Started playing Persona 5 and realized that living vicariously through Joker is actually incredibly enjoyable. It almost feels like its me making all these friends and dating and doing cool stuff. Anyone else do this? Kinda sad but honestly what isn’t sad here

I dont play games ngl

Started playing Persona 5 and realized that living vicariously through Joker is actually incredibly enjoyable. It almost feels like its me making all these friends and dating and doing cool stuff. Anyone else do this? Kinda sad but honestly what isn’t sad here
Yea. I played it during 2017. It made me feel temporarily alive by allowing me to vicariously experience what I didn’t in high school.

i know nothing about it

Futaba is best girl

I will watch the gameplay

I like Caroline because she and I share similar personalities
Futaba is best girl
Good choice, Hikikomori Inkling seems fun and smrat

I like Caroline because she and I share similar personalities

Good choice, Hikikomori Squid Girl seems fun and smrat
Makato is also top tier but I feel like Futaba is a better fit since she like me is a socially inept, very anxious dork like myself, but in a adorable way and not a cringe way (tho I know she has some major problems, mainly trauma)
Also she wears glasses which I dig and I like her sense of fashion
She also loves computers n vidya
You’d have to deal with her dad tho, HOO BOY
she actually might legit be autistic, I once listened to an interview of her English VA and she literally said she went into the role as though she was playing a characters on the autism spectrum

Makato is also top tier but I feel like Futaba is a better fit since she like me is a socially inept, very anxious dork like myself, but in a adorable way and not a cringe way (tho I know she has some major problems, mainly trauma)
Also she wears glasses which I dig and I like her sense of fashion
She also loves computers n vidya
she actually might legit be autistic, I once listened to an interview of her English VA and she literally said she went into the role as though she was playing a characters on the autism spectrum
Idk why people like Beep Boop Nijima. Help me understand why she is so beloved other than her smratness. I want to replay Persona 5 to finish all the confidants but replaying dungeons is sooo boring. Autistic grills r fun. Would you agree that I am the personification of CONDENSED AUTISM? :feelsgah:

i dont have a ps4

only xbox and pc
seems like a really good cope might get ps5 just to cope with it

Yes it is I also recommend FE3H in the jewtendo in case you want some nice waifu bait :feelshmm:

Fuck this game seems like such a good cope i wish i had a ps4

Kawakami is best gril, how many foids these days can cook?

That game is amazing. I just finished it last Saturday after 110 hours. I’m going back in for a second play through and I rarely do that for games. I got absorbed in the game and just fantasized about living in a place like Yongen Jaya with the friend circle my protagonist has. Makoto is the best girl because she epitomizes the nerdy teen love we all regret missing out on. That game is a God tier cope. I honestly wish I found out about the series earlier. On a side note, the PS4 is an amazing coping machine. The exclusives make it a valuable machine to have along with my desktop.