Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Persona 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
During summer I started playing Persona 3, I got like 40h in and the university started and I didn't have time or motivation to finish it. Now I have 4 free days, should I finish it? And is Persona 4 worth to play after?

Just play dota 2 tbhtbh
No thank you, I can't play competitive games I always worry too much and can't enjoy them. One of the reasons why I never played arena in wow despite playing it since 2008.

Finishing SMT/Persona games usually takes some time,especially if you're a 100% completionist.If you don't care about finishing games then skip to 4 and get ready for a high school experience most of us weren't able to get.

It is my opinion that persona 3 is the worst of the 5 (6) Persona games. Here is a link to a post I made about why persona 3 kinda sucks. If you want to quit, I think its fine. I didn't like the ending (though some did). That said, you're likely closer to the end that the beginning by being 40 hrs in.

>And is Persona 4 worth to play after?
Persona 4 is the comfiest game of all time. It has the best girls of the 3 "modern" persona games (all 4 party girls are great, and 1 is waifu-tier). The story is not overly complicated yet still good. The music fits the country-town japan atmosphere that the game portrays. One of the things I love so much about p4 is that it doesn't take place in big metropolises like other weeb/jap games. The interpersonal relationships between the characters and side stories/social links of each character in p4 is FAR better than both p3 and p5. The only gripes are the simplified combat and simplified dungeons (game is still difficult if you play on hard or very hard difficulty). I think P4 is much better than 3. P5 ended up trumping P4 in everything but overall girl quality (though makoto is a cutie :heart:) and overarching plot.

Last edited:
I’ve only played persona 4 and it was decent from what I remember.

It is my opinion that persona 3 is the worst of the 5 (6) Persona games. Here is a link to a post I made about why persona 3 kinda sucks. If you want to quit, I think its fine. I didn't like the ending (though some did). That said, you're likely closer to the end that the beginning by being 40 hrs in.

>And is Persona 4 worth to play after?
Persona 4 is the comfiest game of all time. It has the best girls of the 3 "modern" persona games (all 4 party girls are great, and 1 is waifu-tier). The story is not overly complicated yet still good. The music fits the country-town japan atmosphere that the game portrays. One of the things I love so much about p4 is that it doesn't take place in big metropolises like other weeb/jap games. The interpersonal relationships between the characters and side stories/social links of each character in p4 is FAR better than both p3 and p5. The only gripes are the simplified combat and simplified dungeons (game is still difficult if you play on hard or very hard difficulty). I think P4 is much better than 3. P5 ended up trumping P4 in everything but overall girl quality (though makoto is a cutie :heart:) and overarching plot.
Damn Persona 4 sound good, I think Iam going to finish Persona 3 then and get right in 4. I personally liked persona 3 I just didn't have spare time to keep playing and I don't like to leave game uncompleted.
Thanks to everyone who bothered to reply!
Fuuka

I thought 3 was boring as shit. took me 130 hrs to complete. Only finished it because it was one of my first games and I projected hard and self inserted as the MC. I liked p4 but still lot of the enjoyment was from thinking about the world that the images and music imply. p5 was redundant as fucking hell and I hated it by the end. I enjoyed it more before it came out tbh

Last edited:
I liked Persona 3 because of the robot girl, Aegis I think was her name.
4 is better though, but you should play 3 first, it shouldn't take you that long if you rush through the story and don't concentrate much on the side stuff.

I'd play these gay japanese rpg persona games tbh