Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Persona 3 Reload JFL

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

nerd
★★
Faggotry

I guess the Japanese have also succumbed to the LGBT lobbies.

Watching troonime is what you get.

Watching troonime is what you get.
What's funny is that this logo appears very subtly in a cinematic right at the start of the game, they literally send subliminal messages and inseminate ideologies into the heads of gaymers.

Anime and video games are mediums that contain a variety of genres and specificities, but it's true that there have always been anime promoting leftist and progressive ideologies such as Kanashimi no Belladonna, which promotes women's liberation through sexuality. The 80s and 90s were the heyday of avant-garde movements that took the liberty of producing degenerate content for "creative purposes" and to upset the mores of traditionalist Japanese society.

Last edited:
The dolls are hanging. Like trannies. Lmao.
True :feelsEhh:

If i have persona 5 on the PS3 then why the heck is persona 3 newer?

OOOOOR is it a remake?
Yes, it's a remake. We're living in an era in which video-game companies no longer bother to innovate, but rather offer a graphical overhaul of old games to tap into gaymers' nostalgia, the worst being that sometimes they cut out some of the content (which is the case for this gayme) that once existed to put it into additional content and rake in consumer wallets.

Tbh I like how the game looks, never got around to playing 3, only 4.
Looked up the old gay flag, it is identical.
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Whatever, I'll just stick to Ultima

Pedosona was always bad, there is no difference