Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Perpetuation of Caste system by Indian Americans in Corporate America

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

The piece enclosed highlights a lawsuit being brought against Cisco by an Indian employee who claims caste discrimination by fellow Indians at the company. This is not the first time I've personally heard of case in the technology sector, or otherwise, where Indians have discriminated against other Indians, and other people more generally, based on their backward beliefs on race and caste. It's quite ironic in fact, that the same people perpetuating caste discrimination in western countries, which have little tolerance for racism, particularly for the more egregious kind Indians are accustomed to in their homelands, often complain of discrimination from white people and society writ large which does not recognizer their "caste" or the prestige they believe it should confer them. .

P.S

For Indians and other migrants coming to America, do NOT bring your fucking backward beliefs here. Stay in fucking India or whatever shithole you came from. We don't want you fuckers coming here and polluting what it is otherwise a cosmopolitan society with your atavistic beliefs on race. If not for the improvements in racial justice in America, largely driven by Black American Civil Rights activists, Indians would not be able to come here in the first place, nor would many other ethnicities, as America did not want any more non-whites. If you want to be a racist fuck, stay in your fucking homeland and don't come here.

Here endeth my rant

Last edited:
Why anyone would want to come to A*Erica is beyond me. Such a trash country

Big talk coming from the culture that used to segregate black people in the 1960s.

This is actually wide spread in certain tech companies. Indians can be fairly corrupt, preferring graft, nepotism and abuse of discretion.

Big talk coming from the culture that used to segregate black people in the 1960s.
And now the Blacks are demanding that Whites be segregated.

Last edited:
Why anyone would want to come to A*Erica is beyond me. Such a trash country

Relative to most other nations in the world, particularly developing nations, America is a significant step up. Otherwise, people in India, Africa, South & Central America , and Southeast Asia would not be trying to come here.

Which is why it is even more absurd that people fleeing from their own countries, which are racked by racism, would endeavor to perpetuate their atavistic beliefs here.

The piece enclosed highlights a lawsuit being brought against Cisco by an Indian employee who claims caste discrimination by fellow Indians at the company. This is not the first time I've personally heard of case in the technology sector, or otherwise, where Indians have discriminated against other Indians, and other people more generally, based on their backward beliefs on race and caste. It's quite ironic in fact, that the same people perpetuating caste discrimination in western countries, which have little tolerance for racism, particularly for the more egregious kind Indians are accustomed to in their homelands, often complain of discrimination from white people and society writ large which does not recognizer their "caste" or the prestige they believe it should confer them. .

P.S

For Indians and other migrants coming to America, do NOT bring your fucking backward beliefs here. Stay in fucking India or whatever shithole you came from. We don't want you fuckers coming here and polluting what it is otherwise a cosmopolitan society with your atavistic beliefs on race. If not for the improvements in racial justice in America, largely driven by Black American Civil Rights activists, Indians would not be able to come here in the first place, nor would many other ethnicities, as America did not want any more non-whites. If you want to be a racist fuck, stay in your fucking homeland and don't come here.

Here endeth my rant
I c GrAY guy

This is actually wide spread in certain tech companies. Indians can be fairly corrupt, preferring graft, nepotism and abuse of discretion.

And now the Blacks are demanding that Whites be segregated.

Companies need to have stronger internal governance and a streamlined process for reporting and rectifying this behavior. America has enough racial problems. People don't need to bring their medieval notions of caste into the mix. They are free to practice their caste beliefs in the countries from which they came.

caste system seems pretty gay, it shouldn't be in the US of A

over for dalitcels

jsut be curry