Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Permanent ban

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Can a mod or admin please ban me permanently as I have to take some time off. Thanks

do the job (community a favor) yourself

Why permaban if you need only "some" time off

Can a mod or admin please ban me permanently as I have to take some time off. Thanks
Retard logic, simply just leave and take some time, if you can't do that then what you are taking time off to do probably doesn't require any self control either, so its probably isn't important

If you can't exert the self control to stay off of a website then you won't be able to exert self control in life to do something important

Retard logic, simply just leave and take some time, if you can't do that then what you are taking time off to do probably doesn't require any self control either, so its probably isn't important

If you can't exert the self control to stay off of a website then you won't be able to exert self control in life to do something important
This. You’ll just end up browsing as a guest or making a new account

Request denied

you have ascended haven't you?

Are you really incel?