Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Permabanned on IncelTear the "I want to help incels out by showing how much of a cult they are" subreddit

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Literally only posted two comments

First one saying "I'm this user, I'm open to a polite, civilized discussion with anyone"

Second one was a response to a sick burn where we were called "Mr. McIncelTear," and I basically told them they were being toxic and using name calling in violation of Rule 7.

Got perma banned.

Lmao.

"Oh man, incels are such a cult, they destroy dissenting opinions, we just want to help these guys out and have them be happy, think about how these poor average guys could be happy if they escaped this cult"

Also IT won't touch this, no balls

Last edited:
idk how retarded you have to be to be regularly posting on IT

it means you have zero hobbies or whatever and just waste your life away

idk how retarded you have to be to be regularly posting on IT

it means you have zero hobbies or whatever and just waste your life away
yet we post on this website

imagine how crude you have to be to actually spend hours of your time arguing with people you consider like dregs of humanity, pretending to help them while the only thing you're doing is insulting them, banning them from everywhere on the world

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/hesg9d/got_banned_from_inceltear_for_citing_statistics/

Sigma bans pretty much everyone. Doesn't matter how well you follow their "rules" you're out if you're an incel posting there.

Lmao IT is the actual cult here. They will permaban you for anything as long as you are not a soy cuck. I literally got banned for saying “Elliot Rodger*” when everyone else on IT kept saying Elliot Rogers. :feelshaha::feelskek:
Sigma bans pretty much everyone. Doesn't matter how well you follow their "rules" you're out if you're an incel posting there.
Tbh I don’t even think they read your comment. They just look at your username/post history, realize you are an incel then permaban you
imagine how crude you have to be to actually spend hours of your time arguing with people you consider like dregs of humanity, pretending to help them while the only thing you're doing is insulting them, banning them from everywhere on the world
Even a piece of shit lifemogs IT users. They literally spend 18 hours a day bullying people they don’t even know

Last edited:
To any IT users reading this, FUCK YOU!!!

Those fags straight up said that they dont want us to respond. They can misrepresent us all they want but reddit still wont do anything.

Should tell those faggot trannies that is not ascension and most likely to get capped in the head like the drug dealers who sell flour and sugar instead of the real thing.

You hurt Sigma's feelings, now he's crying in his favela shack

This, the mod who created r/idiottears called sigma out about this in a post when they made the new reddit.
IT is not a place where you can debate. JFL for even trying.

You hurt Sigma's feelings, now he's crying in his favela shack
Sigma's a little bitch that I could probably beat the living shit out of (assuming that he's a dude)
If female...she deserves to have an incel lick her arm, just to freak her out.
Even a piece of shit lifemogs IT users. They literally spend 18 hours a day bullying people they don’t even know

With insults like "Mr. McIncelTear," I wouldn't call that bullying.

IncelTear people are like those 10 year olds who took Karate for a couple of weeks, decided to "stand up" to a bully by calling them a "stupid face," and got the shit beat out of them. Except they are fully grown women, hanging out with 13 year old virgin comic book makers who like to fantasize about dating boys, posting on Reddit.

The previous community, Inceltears, they were hardcore. They tried doxxing incels and actually did bully them. IncelTear has too much soy over protein.

Just look how sick their titles are

Damn son, "useless weaklings"? I'm going to have to fucking slit my throat because I can't live down that insult.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back