Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting periods are fucking gross

ropecel_jfl

ropecel_jfl

clowncel
women are so unhygenic and gross. like they bleed out of their holes every month?? fucking disgusting. why can't they fucking hold it in? and then they complain about how much it hurts like suck it up. period pain is nothing compared to an incel's pain.

and yet they love claiming that we are the dirty ones

I heard a Lady say on TV show Geordie shore 'When the River's running red, take the dirt track instead'

Last edited:
Women are aliens (green glowing men) from UFOs to me.

BITCHES BE LIKE "AHHH MY PUSSY" SHUT UP BITCH :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I know right the vagina is filled with sticky gross mucus it's like sticking your dick into her nose :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Women are disgusting in other ways. Many will suck dick and then go to clubs and make out with other dudes.

There’s mfs who eat pussy mang
That's like putting your tongue in in her nose JFL women are so fucking disgusting like holy shit why did nature force me to be attracted to them

That's like putting your tongue in in her nose JFL women are so fucking disgusting like holy shit why did nature force me to be attracted to them
High IQ mang. I hate women too. My goal is to make a foids life hell (in minecraft)

Bitches on their periods tryin to roast incels. Like sorry I don't speak condiment, now stop talking shit before I call Heinz you fucking sassy ass ketchup bottle.

women are so unhygenic and gross. like they bleed out of their holes every month?? fucking disgusting. why can't they fucking hold it in? and then they complain about how much it hurts like suck it up. period pain is nothing compared to an incel's pain.
I recall darkstardown made a comment comparing it to nose bleeds and saying they are only a mild nuissance it got a fair bit of IT attention which should tell you he struck a nerve and is likely more or less right.

I recall darkstardown made a comment comparing it to nose bleeds and saying they are only a mild nuissance it got a fair bit of IT attention which should tell you he struck a nerve and is likely more or less right.
IT foids can cope