Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Perhaps one aspect of personality that I agree is important is behavior.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Behavior is very important
If you seem very nervous, if you tremble, if you stutter, you are not in a position to interact with a person in a succesful way
Posture, shoulders, chest, arm, is primitively unattractive a very closed and hunched man, how would a guy like that survive the paleolithic tribe wars and hunt animals?

Maybe it's breaking with the lookist logic (not so much because appearance and behavior are linked) but as I'm not radical about anything, in this aspect personality is indeed really important.

Personality matters, just not as much as bluepilled femoids claim

Personality matters, just not as much as bluepilled femoids claim
It matters in the way that being a violent thug will get you more Women, than someone who is kinder and less of a asshole.

It matters in the way that being a violent thug will get you more Women, than someone who is kinder and less of a asshole.
Darktriad yeah, but not only, being a high inhib scared cuck will make women disgusted, in the same way that an overly masculine woman turns you off (Unless you're @lu.jones)

Darktriad yeah, but not only, being a high inhib scared cuck will make women disgusted, in the same way that an overly masculine woman turns you off (Unless you're @lu.jones)
I’m darktriad now? :feelskek:

nah personality isn't important

Personality glazers like you just don't understand personality. Not one point of what you said is personality, it's either a neurological tic or body language. The first is a malfunction of the body and the second is a ND trait.

Personality glazers like you just don't understand personality. Not one point of what you said is personality, it's either a neurological tic or body language. The first is a malfunction of the body and the second is a ND trait.
these people confuse the symptoms of lookism with the cause tbh

it's just a rephrasing of the bluepill

just behave confident bro :soy:

these people confuse the symptoms of lookism with the cause tbh

just behave confident bro :soy:
Absolutely. :yes: Just yesterday I was talking to a normie and I was dazed so bad by my anxiety that I changed my course of action 3 times, it was embarrassing.

I think it's different because a lot of the unattractive personality properties are also innate and unchangeable. For example, Non-NT is personality, but largely genetic. Or low T makes you less attractive to women both in looks and and your personality, it's also not something you can change.

In fact, there is no rigorous definition of what personality is and this is one of the biggest criticisms of this concept.
In this case, I'm talking about everything that is mental

In fact, there is no rigorous definition of what personality is and this is one of the biggest criticisms of this concept.
In this case, I'm talking about everything that is mental
I was gonna chew you and spit you out for not using the term NTpill, but then I remembered that a certain group of retards ruined the NTpill for a lot of users. So I respect your choice of words.

personality is important in that it gives you a leg up over your other male looks peers. So personality is the differentiator between Generic Chad 1 and Generic Chad 2.

But if you're an incel it doesn't matter, having a nervous personality just turns you from "I'd never fuck you" to "HELP 911! A RAPIST IS AFTER ME!"