Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL perfectly accurate representation of incels

Notice how the video is supposed to argue that incels are incels for reasons not related to their looks but the incel is depicted as unattractive?
Dude doesn't even realize he's injecting lookism into this

I'm glad a good portion of the comments are calling him out

The other portion is talking about aiming too high, have the wrong personality, not being outgoing enough etc :feelsseriously:

MillenniaThinker is a chadlite

I would like to see a single "incel meme" where being an ugly subhuman is not the actual punchline.

Lost it when they said we only want stacies.

ngl the ending is pretty good

God, the incelphobes are uncreative. Based ending tho.

Will not click that retarded shit

Every argument ever made against incels has been a strawman holy shit.

a garbage video from a victim of lobotomy,nothing to see here

Got up to the point I read his username is Vegeta. I'm out.

millenia thinker is pretty moral fag too. To bluepilled for my taste

Lost it when they said we only want stacies.
That part was when I immediately tuned out. Why does every incel meme format paint incels in a light as if they lack awareness. Part of being incel is being self-aware, that's why incels in denial never think of themselves as incel. Sub-tier normies lack self-awareness. When you find the blackpill it changes the way you see yourself, your peers, your family, the world around you etc. Most post and responses on this thread have never had unironic replies expressing how they want Gigastacies for gfs, etc. Almost everyone here wants their looksmatch. There were even the occasional post about lowering standards or even Landwhalemaxxing and how that doesn't even work for some. I really don't get what their point was because foids will never lower their standards but normies do so all the time

That part was when I immediately tuned out. Why does every incel meme format paint incels in a light as if they lack awareness. Part of being incel is being self-aware, that's why incels in denial never think of themselves as incel. Sub-tier normies lack self-awareness. When you find the blackpill it changes the way you see yourself, your peers, your family, the world around you etc. Most post and responses on this thread have never had unironic replies expressing how they want Gigastacies for gfs, etc. Almost everyone here wants their looksmatch. There were even the occasional post about lowering standards or even Landwhalemaxxing and how that doesn't even work for some. I really don't get what their point was because foids will never lower their standards but normies do so all the time

It's part of tactic all people make against their enemies or undesirable groups: lies.